Next President is a lefty

jelms

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This article was a very interesting looking into the life of a lefty:)

http://www.romow.com/news-blog/left-handed-run-for-president/

I'm sure a lot of people here can remember family members being taught how to give up their left handed tendencies. My own mother was taught that being a lefty was wrong and evil. My uncle was beaten on the knuckles anytime he wrote anything with his left hand:) Just something funny I came across I would share with you all. I love you lefties.

-jeff

I heard us lefties were the only ones in our right minds!:D :rock:

But yea, I was one of those that was beaten on my knuckles with a ruler by the teacher when I was in grade school and now I can't write worth a crap with either hand.:mad:

supercar1of1 said:

I heard us lefties were the only ones in our right minds!:D :rock:

But yea, I was one of those that was beaten on my knuckles with a ruler by the teacher when I was in grade school and now I can't write worth a crap with either hand.:mad:

Now you guys are claiming Bigfoot in Redneck territory :dontknow: :D This is sad and some what alarming :p

TheSickness said:
Now you guys are claiming Bigfoot in Redneck territory :dontknow: :D This is sad and some what alarming :p

Those guys are FOS, but it's amazing how many people believe that crap!:stupid:

But then look at the number of people that think BO is qualified to be President.

supercar1of1 said:
Those guys are FOS, but it's amazing how many people believe that crap!:stupid:

But then look at the number of people that think BO is qualified to be President.

At least as many that stupidly voted for Bush last time ;) :D I know I regret it :eek:

TheSickness said:
At least as many that stupidly voted for Bush last time ;) :D I know I regret it :eek:

Not buying that shit, you like to screw around but I know your to intelligent to have voted for Kerry.:D :D :D

supercar1of1 said:

Not buying that shit, you like to screw around but I know your to intelligent to have voted for Kerry.:D :D :D

Never would have voted for Kerry in a million years....Absolutely hate Al Gore as well....Actually I have never voted for a Democrat in any election ever....To me it's unthinkable until recently. I still may vote McCain because I hate Joe Biden as well....It will depend on whom McCain chooses for a running mate for me anyway...and I will listen up until the 2nd round of debates for my final choice.

TheSickness said:
Never would have voted for Kerry in a million years....Absolutely hate Al Gore as well....Actually I have never voted for a Democrat in any election ever....To me it's unthinkable until recently. I still may vote McCain because I hate Joe Biden as well....It will depend on whom McCain chooses for a running mate for me anyway...and I will listen up until the 2nd round of debates for my final choice.

I'm just glad BO didn't pick Sam Nunn or Hitlery, that would have made it really tough.

supercar1of1 said:

I'm just glad BO didn't pick Sam Nunn or Hitlery, that would have made it really tough.

If he did pick Hilary then this would be no contest my friend....They would have won in a Landslide :mad: Hate that Bitch :mad: and her Idiot husband:D

TheSickness said:
If he did pick Hilary then this would be no contest my friend....They would have won in a Landslide :mad: Hate that Bitch :mad: and her Idiot husband:D

You got that right!
WHEW!

Never have and never will trust a left. They just freak me out, it ain't proper i'm tellin you................

im a lefty, play ball and golf right or left handed but write and eat left handed

bigike said:
Never have and never will trust a left. They just freak me out, it ain't proper i'm tellin you................

Wait a minute now, all of us arn't bad, heck I shoot right handed!:D :D :D

I just found this interesting. It's a rather interesting topic to talk about and even more interesting to talk about left and right brained people. Now that is way to stupid and nerdy to address here on a truck board because we want hoursepower, screw your hand or brain :D
-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back