Nitrous on Hemi help!

Viper83101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My buddy has a 2014 dodge ram 1500 hemi express RC. What is a safe nitrous shot to run on stock motor and stock trans? Any help would be really appreciated

VENM505

In the past I've always started with a 50 shot. Get the tune dialed in then switch to 75 or 100 and dial tune in again. All depends on how much fuel the truck can allow for the nitrous.

So even up to 100 shot, with the right tune the stock motor internals and stock trans can hold that?

VENM505

So even up to 100 shot, with the right tune the stock motor internals and stock trans can hold that?

VENM505

I wouldn't see any issues with that. In my opinion it's all on how it's tuned whether it'll be safe or not.

I have an '11 Ram Express with a Procharger that is tuned to mid 400rwhp and it is doing fine. Don't know if this is the best forum to ask this question but I know that we have a few members who own hemi's.

Yea I knew this wasnt gonna be the best place to search for the answer but wanted to give it a try. Either way I appreciate all the info guys

VENM505

Up to 150 shot just make sure it's a "wet" kit, ZEX makes a great setup with all the safety features built in.

Up to 150 shot just make sure it's a "wet" kit, ZEX makes a great setup with all the safety features built in.
Ok thanks Hawk I will def have him look into it. I just dont know anything at all about hemi internals and their transmissions so just wanting to make sure they would hold up, even up to a 150 shot.

VENM505

I have a nitrous kit I'm selling if he's interested.
He is just trying to get some research done right now to make sure his truck will hold up safely...he wont actually be ready to buy for another month or 2.

VENM505

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back