no hemi

6pakattack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As SOMEONE on this site proclaims via sticker in the back window of his Black RC SRT10,it appears to this photographer that said person is being eaten alive by said HEMI !!! His rescue was a success though,as he was still able to consume mass quantities of an Adult beverage !!!

HA HA HA L.O.L.

As the owner of a certain black r/c,let me set you straight, As always, the media hype,s the story up to stir up interest.
What actually is going on in the photo, is that I was Assisting a hemi owner
with a valve cover mod.(BEWARE ) of the camera.;) ;)
Mass quantities of adult beaverages are always welcome!:) :) :)
I had a blast,thanks dennis.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
(for those of you who never met Dennis(6pack) its your loss!!!!:D :D
Thanks again for hooking me up with the Billet rad, cover.:rock:
I,ll polish it often!!;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yeah, if your going to do something,I say just jump in head first!!!:rock:

1qksrt said:
Yeah, if your going to do something,I say just jump in head first!!!:rock:

HAHAHAHA,LMAO,talk about being all asshole and elbows !!!Sorry Mickey,love ya,just couldn't resist the sunny side up shot !!!:D And you my friend Earl,don't be spreading UGLY rumors like that,I've got a reputation to uphold !!!!:D

Hey Mickey,I've got your #9 for you !!!:rock:

6pakattack said:
HAHAHAHA,LMAO,talk about being all asshole and elbows !!!Sorry Mickey,love ya,just couldn't resist the sunny side up shot !!!:D And you my friend Earl,don't be spreading UGLY rumors like that,I've got a reputation to uphold !!!!:D

At least you got my good side!!!:D :D

no he was making love to that hemi lol it was great watching a pro at work he had the cover off twince before the other guy had the easy side off and back on 1 time

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back