No longer a Viper owner....

moparman95

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, the day has come where I no longer have my Viper. After seeing the amount of metal that was attached to my oil drain plug, I decided it was a good idea to chalk this up as a loss, and trade her in.

I have to give her some credit, with about 25 miles to go, my oil pressure dropped to 15 psi.. No bueno.. Just kept on motoring. Very pround of the Vipe.

On a good note, I am the owner of a 2006 300C SRT8... all is NOT lossed as my GF will be trading in her Aspen within the next 2 years for another SRT10, and I will pass her my 300.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who hooked me up with knowledge, parts, and contacts. JTS Venom Performance, Torrie at Unleashed..:congrats::rock: awesome people to deal with.

Its been fun, and I'll be around every now and then...

Sorry to hear that. Be sure you hang around then you won't have to catch up when you get your next one.:rock::rock:

Did you ever register your truck with Viper Jeff? Keeping track of as many original "real" SRT 10's will be an imperative as the years roll on. Good luck with your new vehicle.

I told him those 300's are pretty quick too, we'll be heading out to the track this weekend. He didn't mention that he almost bought a QC but they wanted too much, wouldn't have been a good deal for him. Don't forget to post up your tuner for sale Scott.

Sorry for your loss man, its good to have girlfriends that are into hotrods!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back