NOS dyno sheets . with propane with out propane

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK i found some dyno sheets comparing NOS with propane and with out Propane you were all curious to see the bennifits "other than the saftey factor of less detination risk" i think this will deff clear that up :) and ...

THIS DYNO IS WITH NOS PROPANE

750SS-Propane_Dyno.jpg

THIS DYNO IS WITHOUT PROPANE NOS ONLY

750SS_Dyno.jpg

Last edited:
Holy Sh$t those are some big numbers for the mods you have listed. :rock:

MacksSrt said:
Holy Sh$t those are some big numbers for the mods you have listed. :rock:

hehe read the bottom of the dyno sheets ma friend .. 97 Viper with heads cam package and nos... .. Not my ride Yet... this is just a comparison of NOS and PROPANE together :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

This is the BTRVIPER.COM kit not btr performance...

i was also on there sight today and aparently for a extra 1000 you can run a NOS/PROPANE/GAS system .. with a seperate fuel system so not to rob fuel from the rails.. and aparenlty thats the kit to have... i may have to upgrade someday

I think your going to need me to do a test drive when she's finished just to make sure everything is runnin OK.
Randy

KillerSRT10 said:
I think your going to need me to do a test drive when she's finished just to make sure everything is runnin OK.
Randy

ya it should be all set in a couple weeks.. just tossing up the idea of trading in my vec2 for the aem controler and after i get it all tuned up ill punch the go fast button and hope it kickes some ass

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back