Notion to add Sub-Forums

Roz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jack and Patrick,

Could you possibly add more specific sub-forums to the Performance Mods section????

It'd be nice to see 1) Force Induction, 2) N20, and 3) N/A.

I think it would help tidy things up a bit, plus it would point people in the right direction in their quest for the holy grail. Lastly, a forum I visit associated with corvettes is doing it, and it seems to work really well. :D :D :D

Last edited:
A troubleshooting section also would be helpful. It would narrow down where to look when someone has an issue.

First we need to get away from the politics, religion and all the nonsense and start talking trucks, mods, etc.......

And yes, this is coming from a Ho........ that doesn't ho anymore....

I say this because, don't you all think that we need to show the folks that have to set it up, maintain it, moderate it, that we will be willing to use it as designed

just my .02

and yes, I'm also in favor of subforums, they do have there value

Jeff

ViperJeff said:
First we need to get away from the politics, religion and all the nonsense and start talking trucks, mods, etc.......

And yes, this is coming from a Ho........ that doesn't ho anymore....

I say this because, don't you all think that we need to show the folks that have to set it up, maintain it, moderate it, that we will be willing to use it as designed

just my .02

and yes, I'm also in favor of subforums, they do have there value

Jeff

Trucks? What truck is this forum about?.:dontknow: ...ah yes...:p ......I agree with the subs but dont over do it....the Connection ended up dropping a lot of subs because of the confusion they created..

I think it is already setup that way:confused:

General Discussion
Performance Mods
Visual Mods
Media Section
Ram Srt-10 Racing
Dyno Stuff
Do It Yourself
Buy/Sell
Wanted
Off Topic
Non-Offensive
Offensive
Viper Truck Products Reviews
Product Reviews
VTCOA Official Vendor’s
Schedule an Event

yes please make a tab for just religion and politics..Then make it so you each member can either turn this sub-forum either on or off via their user settings. They have this on the chevelle forum and it works out really great..

please consider this

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back