November Intro - 10% off Magnaflow Exhaust

GotExhaust.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
We are offering 10% off our already low prices on all Magnaflow products for the month of November:

This Magnaflow Stainless cat-back will fit 04-05 (only), CrewCab or Regular Cab.

Enter discount code: MF10 at checkout, and as always free shipping to the lower 48.

Your forum discount code VTCOA still applies on all other products.

15832.jpg

Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power
Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque
Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone
Easy To Install
100% All Stainless Steel
Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.
Lifetime Warranty

Magnaflow Performance Exhaust 15832 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System

Last edited:
I can't seem to get that link to work. I end up with a blank screen.

It's so easy, it stumps a caveman

Link works just fine

Can you try it now? I think I screwed something up when I added the forum that would be making their links whacky.

Still doesn't work. It link to the page, then the page goes to a white blank screen.

Mac, OS Mavericks, latest iteration of Safari.

Safari has given us some challenges, although not widespread, so your troubles prompted a call to our tech person. They are looking into it(really). Thank you for letting us know! :pcguru:

Wow smackdown will try anything to sell that magnaflow exhaust he has .

We are offering 10% off our already low prices on all Magnaflow products for the month of November:

This Magnaflow Stainless cat-back will fit 04-05 (only), CrewCab or Regular Cab.

Enter discount code: MF10 at checkout, and as always free shipping to the lower 48.

Your forum discount code VTCOA still applies on all other products.

15832.jpg

Dyno Tested And Proven To Make Power
Performance Gains In Horsepower And Torque
Great Sound -Has A Smooth; Deep Tone
Easy To Install
100% All Stainless Steel
Mandrel-Bent. All Welded. Built To Last.
Lifetime Warranty

Magnaflow Performance Exhaust 15832 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System

Safari has given us some challenges, although not widespread, so your troubles prompted a call to our tech person. They are looking into it(really). Thank you for letting us know! :pcguru:

Glad to help. If you want me to check it again, just let me know. You have lots of great options for SRT10's!

Bump it up. Gave out some great deals over the weekend! Feel free to PM us for custom deals.

Deep discounts on all Magnaflow cat-back systems for Black Friday / Cyber Monday. You will not find a lower price. PM us for custom deals. :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back