Votes: 6 20.7%
  • BAD SNAKE

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

caveman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
THIS POLE RUNS FOR 5 DAYS ONLY. GET YOUR VOTE IN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

Alright ladies (are there even any ladies here? lol) and gents (that doesn't fit very many of you either, come to think of it :D), it's time to pick our November TOTM.

This months criteria is "best paint". Special attention should paid to the quality of the paint (lack of scrapes, swirls, rock chips, etc). We are hoping to see some very high resolution pictures from the competitors so we can see just how perfect that paint is.

Contestant one removed per request:

Contestant two is Outnumbered with his flawless black show truck:

Contestant three is old colt with the truck that I hope to own someday:

Contestant four is DRM1125R (what the heck does that stand for anyway, buddy? :D) with his spotless red RC:

Contestant five is BAD SNAKE with his legitimately bad ass RC:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for checking out this month's TOTM poll!

I have tried to make my truck what I thought a factory SRT10 should be; lower than stock, enough power to put a smile on my face and a look that keeps the original factory intent. Under the hood, to the untrained eye, my truck has headers.....they just happen to give me an extra 150hp!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DRM is my initials, and 1125R is my other baby. 2008 Buell 1125R. 25th anniversary, bike number 1,000 of about 3,000 built.

When I first got her:

Now:

Last edited:
DRM is my initials, and 1125R is my other baby. 2008 Buell 1125R. 25th anniversary, bike number 1,000 of about 3,000 built.

When I first got her:

Now:

I had one and loved it, but the engine let go with just 3000 miles. How many miles do you have and how's it holding up?

Should have added someone other than me, my ride from 5+ years ago is not eligible. Please don't vote for ViperJeff

Thank You
Vj

Should have added someone other than me, my ride from 5+ years ago is not eligible. Please don't vote for ViperJeff

Thank You
Vj

We discussed it at length and decided that TOTM was about embodying all the trucks that are or have been a part of our community. Love us or hate us, you good Sir are one of us. And based on that picture, your old truck is certainly worthy of recognition.

I had one and loved it, but the engine let go with just 3000 miles. How many miles do you have and how's it holding up?

Over 18,000 and she runs better than new.
Upgrades include:
EBR race tune
EBR clutch puck
Barkers exhaust
K&N Air filter
ZG double bubble smoked windscreen
Saddlemens touring seat (best investment I've ever made)
And a few other tweaks. I love this bike. First sport bike I've owned and I can't see me going back to a cruiser any time soon.

Over 18,000 and she runs better than new.
Upgrades include:
EBR race tune
EBR clutch puck
Barkers exhaust
K&N Air filter
ZG double bubble smoked windscreen
Saddlemens touring seat (best investment I've ever made)
And a few other tweaks. I love this bike. First sport bike I've owned and I can't see me going back to a cruiser any time soon.

I might be wrong but i think your supposed to be promoting your truck not your bike lol:dontknow:

I might be wrong but i think your supposed to be promoting your truck not your bike lol:dontknow:

Where does it say you can't have more than one love:D

My SRT replaced my old girl, 1968 Ford Galaxie 500 when I decided I was done with the constant maintenance of the classics.

Right now I'm all about making her look better before I go under the hood.
Mods include:
Dodge Bedrug
Wade bed rail caps cut to fit the factory wing
Repainted rear wing because of a quarter sized clear peal when I bought it
K&N drop in
JTSVP Oil cooler lines
LED fog lights
Dark tinted windows (done by previous owner)
Gibson Exhaust (done by previous owner)
And MANY MANY hours buffing and waxing the whole truck. The paint was very dull when I found her, looks like she sat in the sun with no wax for a LONG time. I have had my shop do a few power buffs and I have done a few by hand. I plan on doing a whole paint job in a few years to fix all the minor imperfections that comes with a 10 year old paint job and backing into a house:embarassed:

Last edited:

Thank You
Vj

I was going to vote for your truck. :(

But, a red truck has my vote!:)

Back