Nowwhat killer progress

VPRPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been working on getting her done this weekend, shouldn't be too much longer but I have to leave to San Antonio on monday for about a week, so that's going to set me back a bit :mad:

107-0754_IMG.jpg

107-0753_IMG.jpg

107-0752_IMG.jpg

107-0751_IMG.jpg

107-0747_IMG.jpg

107-0736_IMG.jpg

107-0742_IMG.jpg

107-0733_IMG.jpg

107-0750_IMG.jpg

It's the blue anodized fuel rails that scare me. Light weight seats too, you are serious. Looks great Daniel, thanks for the update.

FerrariTruck said:
Wrong FoRum:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

off topic forum....Mr. trip the lights can't go back in reverse gotta push me back:D I don't think you've met my L let me introduce the only part you'll be seeing:rock:

myL.jpg

FSTJACK said:
It's the blue anodized fuel rails that scare me. Light weight seats too, you are serious. Looks great Daniel, thanks for the update.

Thanks Jack, I'm trying hard to get her done and broken in by the 17th for Famoso but its going to be hard with this next week being lost in San Antonio:(

The impressive part is that he will drive this bitch to the track....run a 9 then drive home......

Looks great D......it also looks dirty with nothing shinny just like all your rides......:D

Nowwhat said:
The impressive part is that he will drive this bitch to the track....run a 9 then drive home......

Looks great D......it also looks dirty with nothing shinny just like all your rides......:D

you know how I hate cleaning:D

Damm, I wish Famoso wasn't so far away for me. It is 286 miles and about 5-7 hrs depending on traffic. I would like to see the inagural runs on your truck. I am sure I could learn a something or two.
I wish you all the successs in the world with your new set up. I know that it will run a great #.

Not too worry Jack...I'll be lucky to be in the low 11's at first, the tuning is a bit tricky and will take a while to fine tune correctly. Hopefully when Fontana has the private days open up we can all get together like the good ole days last year:rock:

LOLOL Say hey to Dalton while your there bro!:D

Kick ass lookin , thats the ptk kit right? Man you should make some killer numbers on that! Be sure to fill us in, looks like you are headin for some serious fun!

Oh and find that restraunt that Dalton knows, they have a killer bone in ribye!!! that thing is ooohhhhhhh my tummy hurts thinkin about it! Damnn good bro! be careful and have fun:D

Stinker said:
LOLOL Say hey to Dalton while your there bro!:D

Kick ass lookin , thats the ptk kit right? Man you should make some killer numbers on that! Be sure to fill us in, looks like you are headin for some serious fun!

Oh and find that restraunt that Dalton knows, they have a killer bone in ribye!!! that thing is ooohhhhhhh my tummy hurts thinkin about it! Damnn good bro! be careful and have fun:D

I'm not calling them anymore...took over 8 months to get the kit in full, now that I start putting things together missing bolts, wrong size fittings, etc....Also their design on this L kit has the BOV too close to the MAF which causes all kinds of tuning nightmares which is going to require that I fabricate a completely different intake tube to relocate the MAF further away:mad: He was always courteous on the phone but I am just too fed up with how long it took to call them about the other issues. 4-6 weeks my a$$:mad:

Thats what I said , say hello for the both of us then:D LOLOL

sorry about it taking so long, especially when they ask for the dollars up front:mad:

but I knwo you can make it work bro.

They are kickin Sprites kit out for his truck double time, they are trying to get his done before mine to get numbers at macedo. but thats ok like you in the end underground is going to fab up a totally new system. I think there days is numbered.

but I cant remember the exit number at all , but the name was something "ranch"? you may be able to ask around , but if ya like ribye its worth it?

Good luck to ya bro, and enjoy, but if you're drivin ,be prepared for a stay of 3 hours or more in Austin , lots of stinkin construction, if ya can map it and find a way around do!

Stinker said:
Thats what I said , say hello for the both of us then:D LOLOL

sorry about it taking so long, especially when they ask for the dollars up front:mad:

but I knwo you can make it work bro.

They are kickin Sprites kit out for his truck double time, they are trying to get his done before mine to get numbers at macedo. but thats ok like you in the end underground is going to fab up a totally new system. I think there days is numbered.

but I cant remember the exit number at all , but the name was something "ranch"? you may be able to ask around , but if ya like ribye its worth it?

Good luck to ya bro, and enjoy, but if you're drivin ,be prepared for a stay of 3 hours or more in Austin , lots of stinkin construction, if ya can map it and find a way around do!

I'm going to San Antone for other business, nothing to do with Pro turbo....but I always eat a few Texas sized steaks while in Texas, I like the thick Texan women too:D

RedRamRules said:
Man that looks badass, hope to see it in person and in action on the 17th:captain:

Yeah me too it breaks mt heart to watch Daniel race his sister's Mustang....well not really race but rather drive down the track at 99 mph.....:D

Nowwhat said:
Yeah me too it breaks mt heart to watch Daniel race his sister's Mustang....well not really race but rather drive down the track at 99 mph.....:D

ouch...hit me where it hurts:( And for the record it did go 107@LACR with a tailwind:D

VPRPWR said:
off topic forum....Mr. trip the lights can't go back in reverse gotta push me back:D I don't think you've met my L let me introduce the only part you'll be seeing:rock:

myL.jpg

ohh thanks for the pic!! gives me a chance to mark my spot when i nudge:2in1: it in to the wall and cross the line for the win!!:D :D :D :D :dancing:

Back