Nowwhat killer progress

FerrariTruck said:
ohh thanks for the pic!! gives me a chance to mark my spot when i nudge:2in1: it in to the wall and cross the line for the win!!:D :D :D :D :dancing:

Ok...so I take it you're launching like this now to keep up...I mean you gotta be able to keep up to be able to nudge me right?:D

Click here to see Video

Last edited:
Daniel, thanks for posting the vid, very cool bro!! Your truck sounds so killer!!! Love it. And the best part no "fast and furious" alteza tailights!!! Why ford put those on some of the L's I cant figure out!!!

UR LOSIN Now that is a plate!!! :rock: So funny!

patrick

OCBob said:
Can't wait to see that thing up in Fontana one of these days. I don't think the June date is going to happen, hopefully July.

talked with Alan at Alternative motoring....June is out....

Blakewilder said:
Hey Mike, any progress on the rear susp. setup?

will pm you in a day or 2.....with the weight of these trucks there is some debate over how big a gain if any can be had....will keep you posted....

I am getting tired of these Ltrolls posting there trucks on our site.

Just kidding!!!
That shiet looks badass. Can't wait to see it run at Famosa.

FSTJACK said:
Damm, I wish Famoso wasn't so far away for me. It is 286 miles and about 5-7 hrs depending on traffic. I would like to see the inagural runs on your truck. I am sure I could learn a something or two.
I wish you all the successs in the world with your new set up. I know that it will run a great #.
Hey Jack,
You could drive to Long Beach 2 hrs and go up with me to Famosa 2 hrs only 4 hrs. I also think it would be nice to see what my truck looks like with you and me in the truck. Should be lowered about 3 inches.:D
Mas

UNIBOY said:
Hey Jack,
You could drive to Long Beach 2 hrs and go up with me to Famosa 2 hrs only 4 hrs. I also think it would be nice to see what my truck looks like with you and me in the truck. Should be lowered about 3 inches.:D
Mas

I think that might exceed the payload specs :D :rock: :p :D

RedSrt007 said:
I think that might exceed the payload specs :D :rock: :p :D

You have exceeded your first atempt to be funny.

Any further posts from your of this nature may bring about possible Floggings. You may or may not get any further warnings.

Oh sorry wrong forum:rock: :rock: :rock: :party::ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :ridinghorse: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :questionmark: :questionmark: :party: :party:

Aren't you worried about detonation? Where's the big FMIC??? :-D

looks awesome by the way!

UNIBOY said:
Hey Jack,
Mas

Mas thank you for the offer.
That's cool, and it just might work. I am trying to get another PEC (personal electrical conveyance) (mobility scooter) and if I can, it sounds like a good plan to me.
Very generous of you.

2 hrs from LB to Famoso, you haul.

FSTJACK said:
Mas thank you for the offer.
That's cool, and it just might work. I am trying to get another PEC (personal electrical conveyance) (mobility scooter) and if I can, it sounds like a good plan to me.
Very generous of you.

2 hrs from LB to Famoso, you haul.
Unlike Red I don't baby my truck and drive in the slow lane doing 55 when the speed limit is 65.:D
Let me know.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back