Number of trucks by color and year

hemi killer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to post a topic that would auto calculate the numbers of trucks by year and color as new people joined the forum?

that number only works if you actually enter your results in the poll. What I am looking for is something automatic. We are currently at 800+ members and the previous poll only has a small %.

thanks anyway

The problem is not every member has an SRT-10 and some have more then one. Plus if a member sells their truck then they are still counted. We know home many 04's, VCA, Yellow Fevers and CE were made. The rest of us are just screwed. I do agree with you that it would be a great idea though. I think it would just be hard to make it work.

How about each member send me your info....specific to what you own, plus five dollars. If you sell your truck, just send another fin for your name to be removed. If you have 2 trucks send five bucks for the first one and 10 dollars for the second....why $10 for the second? You have shown you can afford it. If there is a dispute or you need a listing of the trucks....you guessed it, send $5 to " The Keeper of the Stat's "

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back