OBAMA , OBAMA , OBAMA, " Chanting"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, and Debates' started by SRT10VENOMOUS, Nov 7, 2012.

1. SD2005Dustin

SD2005Dustin Member Supporting Member

accuse [əˈkjuːz]
    vb to charge (a person or persons) with some fault, offence, crime, etc.; impute guilt or blame

Uhmmm, I'm pretty sure my post wasnt defensive of abortion. Actually if your read it and try to intellecually really understand it you'd gain that I'm not sharing my opinion, only thing I took defense of was you "accusing"(accuse definition above for your convenience;)) me by saying I stood somewhere on abortion when the word wasnt listed in my post nor did I even vote :D. However, I am sorry you feel so hurt that your vote just didn't make a difference either way... :banghead::laugh::star:
    Ooops here he goes again... Why do you feel you need to shame, blame or incinuate things to get everyone else to "get on your side".

Please point out where I said I felt you were god. I just said I know I'm not and was referring to the specific matter of abortion that you chose to focus on.

I know where I stand on the issue. it's a moral one not a political one. But, I will never be faced with making the choice. So why speculate. I didn't choose to bring up abortion, instead out of my original post you harvested associating me to having sided a certain way on abortion even though in enlightening you to the fact that I chose not to vote... it's funny you still choose to engage in conversation with it.

But I am competitive, so nana-nana-boo-boo the election didn't go the way you wanted to... But I didn't vote So I really didn't care either way :elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:
    Everyone watch how flustered this guy gets now.

So are you saying if a girl was mentally handicapped, and got raped at the age of 15 that there should be no clinical means available to have an option for her parents to THINK about? You can't say because you arent that person:):):):):):)

Scenarios can go all over the place... just because your situation worked out doesn't mean the convenience of the matter should be yours to decide...

I don't agree with abortion, but I'll never have to make the decision but, I'm having fun letting it weigh you down.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  2. RAMDUDE

RAMDUDE DOGFATHER Supporting Member

I agree with abortion if like you said someone is raped, But to have sex with anyone & everyone and use abortion as birth control is wrong.

My friend got the snip cause he does not want kids.

3. RAMDUDE

I can assure you with a hand written letter signed by me, that caveman is valid on his points :D:D

4. caveman

caveman Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Bro, first and foremost, please learn to use the quote function correctly. It would make your posts much easier to read. Now, on to the fun stuff:

I did this, and here is what I read:

You clearly stated that you believe abortion is a woman's choice. People who feel this way are classified as "Pro Choice". This is the opposite of people who feel that a woman should not be allowed to have an abortion. Those people are classified as "Pro Life".

Please see above.

I was going to try and do this, but I don't know what "intellecually" means. I tried looking it up in the dictionary, but there is no such word. :D

Wait if you didn't even use the word "abortion" who's quote is shown below?

Actually, if your reading comprehension was just a little bit higher, you would see that I have not tried to shame or blame anyone. Conversely, I didn't say anything that could be construed as trying to gain favor with any posters, including those who share my political views. I respect many of the posters on this thread, regardless of which position they take, because they are willing to not only intelligently discuss their opinions, but they vote accordingly. This is also the reason that I have not once spoken harshly of President Obama; even though I don't necessarily share his views, he cares enough about his views to act upon them. That is significantly more than I can say about you.

I admit that sarcasm and humor come across poorly in wrote communication, and I was kidding when I wrote that. However, you do imply that only people that vote are gods in your quote below. :D

I learned two things here: 1. You, are either incapable of, or unwilling to, remember what you initially posted. I can quote it again if it would help you. 2.) You are too foolish to recognize the importance of voting.

I should mention that I am thoroughly enjoying this! :D

Yes, everyone, please do. I hope it is obvious to all of you how overmatched and frustrated I am by SD2005Dustin's brilliance. :D

Dustin, did you serve in combat?

5. SergioL.

SergioL. Full Access Member

6. caveman

So, how do you guys feel about immigration? :D

7. ViperJeff

ViperJeff Misanthrope Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oh Lord

8. SRT10VENOMOUS

SRT10VENOMOUS 1800HP Club. And climbing Supporting Member

2005dustin got owned.

9. RAMDUDE

[​IMG]

10. phxpoolguy

phxpoolguy Full Access Member

I'm all for it, when you guys leaving? :D

11. SRT10VENOMOUS

I say let em in, if they have been there for x amount of time and law abiding citizens other than the boarder jumping part.

And capitalize on them being here, There not leaving no matter what you do so no sence in spending 100s of millions fighting the ones already here,, Just accept them and move on,, But keep the new ones out, or atleast try your best.

Here is how I propose this to go down.

1st setp, If you here and want a green card 10 yr.. you pay a 10k fine in 2 parts, To get the card you have to pay 5k and over or 2 you pay the remaining 5k..

And every year you are here on the green card you are paying a 1k service fee.

So lets see they say there are 30 M illegal’s soooo the math goes like this

30Mx 10K initial fine= 300Billion
    30Mx 10k for the 10 years = 300 Billion

Say 1/3rd of them are working hard and paying tax say average 10k per year in taxes
    That 10M x 10k = 100Billion

Say 30Million of them are living here spending money and buying things yearly sales tax say 2000

30M x 2000 = 60Billion

say there is 30million ppl and there are 4 to a house that’s about 7.5million renatl houses

7.5Mx 1000 per month = 7.5Billion

so a grand total of $ 767.5Billion dollars into the budget

And to prevent spending, no benefits, welfare, medicare for free, must pay your own for 10 yrs or until you have paid X amount of dollars into the system … so the hard workers paying big tax money can get there full benefits quicly , the ones who don’t work will never get it..

And then go from there..

Atleast you guys now have almost a Trillion dollars, which you would never get and they will not leave anyway .. So I say take the money and run..

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  12. caveman

What country am I supposed to move to, Texas? :D https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/peacefully-grant-state-texas-withdraw-united-states-america-and-create-its-own-new-government/BmdWCP8B

You make some interesting points. However, one issue with immigration is that tax time is a net win for the percentage majority of wage earners. Likewise with Medicare, etc. The main argument behind Obamacare was that the bottom half of wage earners are covered by Federally backed funds now. Taxing them through Obamacare effectively causes them to pay back into the pool from which they are already drawing.

HAHAHA That's the second time someone has posted that picture of me! :D (RIP HankTheTANK)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  13. SRT10VENOMOUS

and then just give me .005% of the haul and ill be good.. lol.. a nice lil 3.3Billion in my pocket and new vipers for everyone lol

14. caveman

Ken for President!! :D

15. Ironhead

Ironhead Full Access Member

Jeff needs to post his beating a read horse cartoon here

16. caveman

Oh come one now, admit it, this thread is like a cow on the railroad tracks. It's not that much fun to look at, but you just have to watch because you know that should the train come along, you are going to see something special. :D

17. Ironhead

Ironhead Full Access Member

Maybe if you were on a train track and I heard the whistle blowing I would stop and watch the mayham:D

18. caveman

LMAO!!!!!! That's got to be the funniest thing I have heard all day!

19. HOT RAM

HOT RAM Full Access Member

So,if that is true,then nearly every killer in prison should be turned loose.

Why ? Because almost all laws in the USA were based on traditional Jewish/Christian values/teachings : ("Thou shalt not kill")

Killing an innocent person is wrong,regardless of what age they are or whether they are killed by a man or a woman.A woman absolutely has the right to reproductive freedom : she can keep her panties on and not get pregnant or she can act like a drunken ***** and have a child (which is best done in a traditional two-parent home).

So are we to turn all the killers loose because someone imposed a Christian doctrine on the nation ?