Oct. 3rd BassPro?????

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone can make it post here and hopefully we can come up with a time and place too meet and then THUNDER in together:rock: They are giving dash plaques to the 1st 1000 vehicles there:D Going by the turnout last week we probably want to meet by 430.....Let me know!!!!!:burnout:

Sorry I didn't post which one, Foxboro MA, Patriot place.......

I'm gunna be pissed if it rains. The weather looks mint right now so hopefully it won't change!

Yes, leaving at 330 with a few friends, Russ is going to try to go also.

Awesome time and record turn out, I think 3,000!!!!!!!!! There were over 1,000 there by 430 when I got there, saw Jeremy(stealth78, awesome talking too as usual!!)) and saw massriper's truck but did not get to talk to him.

Yes Chris likewise! Had a blast... and holy sh!t there were a lot of rides!!!! Will, looked for you,saw your truck but couldn't find you bro. IT WAS A BLAST!!!

Yeh I got there really late and wanted to try to see everything there so was running around like crazy haha. Still didnt get to see all the cars there :banghead: saw both your trucks though! Makes me hate my crappy paint even more! Haha oh well. Hopefully she will be white in her future.

White would look awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody going up to Bass Pro this year? I usually go if the weather is nice.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back