Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post em up and don't roget the pictures

Brat get yours:rock::rock: on here

SRTBRAD

Is he allowed to win? LOL

1695-srtbrad.jpg

SrtBrad4.jpg

TITO!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN lol :D or BADSNAKE... with his recent thread of his "clean up engine bay" he'd be good too:D

Hey guys I will post some new Pics when I come back from the GA 1/2 mile shootout heading out 2morrow. Just got my interior re-done :D

The TOTM has no rules, if you want to nominate and vote for the same truck every month, thats your choice. So if Brad wants to accept (not through his proxy) he can, everyone is eligible every month. Members determine the winner

The TOTM has no rules, if you want to nominate and vote for the same truck every month, thats your choice. So if Brad wants to accept (not through his proxy) he can, everyone is eligible every month. Members determine the winner

Damn Party Pooper:chain::D

Im taking the 10 to my first car show on Saturday so ill have some photos of it all cleaned up, i guess ill give it a shot.

Its funny when i had mine i thought it was so nice but i only use to get like 2 votes lol .

probably one vote was mine...LOOOOL
:D:D:):D:D

i love the 06 models , but if they where in RC automatique , i bought an RC auto.
cant see the fun in shifting with a truck...:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back