October 2012 TOTM Nominations

Brad respectfully declines the nomination (thanks Justin) but maybe the proxy will want a nomination since there are no rules. I nominate 505's Fastest. I'm sure we have a few pics of the truck.

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG005-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG027-1.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG029.jpg

2ndAnnualVTCOAWestCoastNatGTG030.jpg
Talked with dom and he declines and he said hi!

Yep, I knew that already

Its worth a try, sign me up.

jihl45.jpg

2qk5h02.jpg

15pil3k.jpg

4tkobk.jpg

What rules

Well, it still needs to be an original production RAM SRT-10

Not that I care this much to make a fuss about it.

Just seeing how a member is banned thats all. Just thought you had to be an active member thats all.

If dom won that's cool, if he lost thats cool also.

Not that I care this much to make a fuss about it.

Just seeing how a member is banned thats all. Just thought you had to be an active member thats all.

If dom won that's cool, if he lost thats cool also.

It is truck of the month, not member of the month. Like you, I sometimes wonder if people vote for the truck or the member.

With that said. How someone spends their vote is entirely their choice. Doms truck is definently worthy of TOTM. The work Justin has done, surely can't go un-noticed by anyone. I can't say that I would vote for his Silver SRT-10, just kinda depends on all the entries. I look at more than just the mods in the motor. It could come down (for me) to a very clean stock truck.

And, there are no rules, you all nominate Production RAM SRT-10's and you all vote for the Production RAM SRT-10 you like the best...

Here's one that would never make the poll, but I really like it
VTR-0220-02.jpg

Yea i know thats what i figured lol. Really seems to be betting harder since a lot of them have won lol

It is truck of the month, not member of the month. Like you, I sometimes wonder if people vote for the truck or the member.

With that said. How someone spends their vote is entirely their choice. Doms truck is definently worthy of TOTM. The work Justin has done, surely can't go un-noticed by anyone. I can't say that I would vote for his Silver SRT-10, just kinda depends on all the entries. I look at more than just the mods in the motor. It could come down (for me) to a very clean stock truck.

And, there are no rules, you all nominate Production RAM SRT-10's and you all vote for the Production RAM SRT-10 you like the best...

VTR-0220-02.jpg

How would this never make the poll?? Its awesome!!

I want to nominate mine!!!

Attachments

• 322220_327570810599417_228055333884299_1100261_660616528_o.jpg
    322220_327570810599417_228055333884299_1100261_660616528_o.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 553

VTR-0220-02.jpg

Got ya, just a question I had that's all.

And that truck is freaking awesome, I have never seen it before.

How would this never make the poll?? Its awesome!!

Got ya, just a question I had that's all.

And that truck is freaking awesome, I have never seen it before.

I've been sent some incredible Ride, they just go in my DB and in some cases just disappear when they are bought and sold. Why it wouldn't make it on the poll, is.... I no longer know who the owner is... Dang

Since I got my stock wheels painted and a tonneau cover I would like to nominate mine.

Ill post some that I took during a recent visit to 17 mile drive in Monterrey, CA

Damn!!! A lot of very clean contenders for october. Ill still give it a shot.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back