Official West Coast GTG Pic Thread

UNIBOY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics of Famoso 9/23. We are currently waiting for them to open.

sweet yall have a good time today. im with ya in spirit.keep mikey under control.

SICKNESS PLEASE THIS TIME DON'T GET ARRESTED.......:D

HAVE FUN GUYS:rock:

DJCHEROKEE said:
SICKNESS PLEASE THIS TIME DON'T GET ARRESTED.......:D

HAVE FUN GUYS:rock:
sickness geting arrested,you must be wrong,for the gentleman is a law abiding upstanding human,and would never hurt a fly.:confused:

Wait a minute...I thought the GTG was next month???I already bought my ticket and everything!!!!

Just kidding, but I will be there around the beginning of Novemebr for anyone that wants to meet up and show me around!!:D

:burnout:
...................Needless to say , we were first there!
:burnout:

320632.jpg

320643.jpg

............. more to follow.:star:

Close to 30/Trucks!

Quick

p/s: -1, he turned off before we got to Bakersfield.

Last edited:
This was still early.... only ten Trucks, but we ended-up taking the end of the lot and made an "L-shape" of SRT-10's
Your right Patrick, is does look good...maybe even breath/taking if you think of all the money....over a TRUCK.

Man What a Truck!

320651.jpg

Quick

QUICKSILVER said:
This was still early.... only ten Trucks, but we ended-up taking the end of the lot and made an "L-shape" of SRT-10's
Your right Patrick, is does look good...maybe even breath/taking if you think of all the money....over a TRUCK.

Man What a Truck!

320651.jpg

Quick

No shiot!!! That is a lot of money out there!!!!:D I got a feeling this might become an annual event. I will have to be there next year.

patrick

About half of the people we talk to on this forum....where there, even John (Silverback) and Wifey ;)
I actually had to walk around the "Yellow Beast" just to make sure she had Washington State Plates....:dancing:

320654.jpg

Oh yeah, Jack's scooter... he would be the gentleman in the middle of the pic/with the Box of Goodies!
FSTJACK

Quick

Last edited:
And we did have a good showing of Red Trucks.... more then "TEN" in this pic!

320655.jpg

Wifey's is RED, Include me out is RED, Mas, Patrick, and many more...

Quick

We had a few good/plates.....

320665.jpg

320663.jpg

320661.jpg

320662.jpg

320658.jpg

320657.jpg

320656.jpg

320664.jpg

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

Quick