Oil temperature gauge

Diablo

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking once again to buy an oil temperature gauge the one that goes on the a pillar the one I just bought that came with the truck does not work and is stuck like they tend to. Send me a price and looking to ship to Lancaster, CA 93535

I'm looking once again to buy an oil temperature gauge the one that goes on the a pillar the one I just bought that came with the truck does not work and is stuck like they tend to. Send me a price and looking to ship to Lancaster, CA 93535
See if X2 Builders has one.

jtsvp has them, he’s a vendor for us.

jtsvp has them, he’s a vendor for us.
I've seen he's gauge but it's not me taste I do like the factory audio meter brand.i do know the factory one don't last long and they hard to come by.

I've seen he's gauge but it's not me taste I do like the factory audio meter brand.i do know the factory one don't last long and they hard to come by.

Yea, they look similar but not the same. Don’t know if you can have the gauge rebuilt, maybe try and contact autometer?

Yea, they look similar but not the same. Don’t know if you can have the gauge rebuilt, maybe try and contact autometer?
I have contacted them on this and they do not rebuilt them. It's possible some other aftermarket shop that does gauges rebuilds them but may not be in ones best interest to maybe more than what it's worth even more than a used one.

Yes they do "being sarcastic" they want you to buy the hole truck just for that part they will not separate
I hear ya. I need the center console lid for my 05, they said I have to buy the whole seat set.

They just finished roasting a Chicken, so that's why it's still showing 165F.

That would be my guess.

Similar to deals you can get with "Open Box" items at say, Best Buy, this Oil Temperature Gauge now lives in a Boost-Gauge Box, so that's kinda' like an "Open Box" deal.

Nothing whatsoever to worry about.

Last edited:
They just finished roasting a Chicken, so that's why it's still showing 165F.

That would be my guess.

Similar to deals you can get with "Open Box" items at say, Best Buy, this Oil Temperature Gauge now lives in a Boost-Gauge Box, so that's kinda' like an "Open Box" deal.

Nothing whatsoever to worry about.

Hahaha right too funny.. I posted this somewhat tongue and cheek. Buyer Beware Diablo I wouldn't buy this to add to the other mantle piece Oil Temp gauges you already own. :)

Hahaha right too funny.. I posted this somewhat tongue and cheek. Buyer Beware Diablo I wouldn't buy this to add to the other mantle piece Oil Temp gauges you already own. :)
True. I did read the actual description on that and the description reads guaranteed to work but he does not accept returns

Saw some on ebay but it is been way back. Check with X2 Builders.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back