OK Who's been on this forum the longest? Oldest Join Dates!!!

robwclark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK I'm a total Newb, but check me out on the original VCA, Im one of the 1st 50 from way back in 1997. I see many of you guys have been on here since 2006. Who's got the oldest join date on the VTCOA???

robwclark said:
OK I'm a total Newb, but check me out on the original VCA, Im one of the 1st 50 from way back in 1997. I see many of you guys have been on here since 2006. Who's got the oldest join date on the VTCOA???
Jack :marchmellow:

Venom Power said:
Well, :dontknow: I guess that's the end of this thread.

maybe not, I wanna see them chime in so I can see that #1 with the date behind it. Hope that guy never sells his truck, this site will crash!!!

I think it was a year or so before me .... Like april or may 06

JimTeTe said:
I think it was a year or so before me .... Like april or may 06

You mean this site has'nt been around since 2004??????? what took so long???

robwclark said:
maybe not, I wanna see them chime in so I can see that #1 with the date behind it. Hope that guy never sells his truck, this site will crash!!!

#1's date is the same as mine; May 2006, which is when this place got off the ground. I think I registered two days after #1 did. I was present at the meetings that took place in Houston about this forum. I think Patrick (#1) has two trucks or a truck and a coupe. He's not like that, he wouldn't ditch this place just like that. #2 (FSTJACK) has a couple trucks that are out of this world. VTCoA isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Last edited:
this forum started in 06 when we left another srt 10 forum that started on 03-04..

FStjack and 007 started this place for us..

Venom Power said:
#1's date is the same as mine; May 2006, which is when this place got off the ground. I was present at the meetings that took place in Houston about this forum. I think Patrick (#1) has two trucks or a truck and a coupe. He's not like that, he wouldn't ditch this place just like that. #2 (FSTJACK) has a couple trucks that are out of this world. VTCoA isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Totally joking about the site crashing. I half-ways figured they had already sold their truck. Glad to see they still hold a strong interest

Click on Members list then click on join date and you can see them in order

robwclark said:
You mean this site has'nt been around since 2004??????? what took so long???

The first group of members were mainly from another SRT-10 forum that was cool at first but then some drama ensued that made people leave or get banned. Coincidentally, this place was founded at the right time so many refugees crossed over here and have been calling it home ever since. I was one such refugee.. Cold.. Scared.. Shivering... A little hungry and confused.. I love it here..:top::D

FerrariTruck said:
this forum started in 06 when we left another srt 10 forum that started on 03-04..

FStjack and 007 started this place for us..

can i get an AMEN to that :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Yeppers, it was a mutiny and mass exodus:rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :D

Wifey........................05-18-2006

Includemeout.............05-19-2006

You need to remember that the original members came from the NFFF, when E-FOOL choose to chase us away.

Some of us didn't find out about this site for a couple of days after it started.

So I guess you could say I am one of the old school members. The bad part is I can name many of the people that were part of the very begining, but were lost along the way.

I can tell you this, I first started on these Ram SRT-10 forums back in June of 2004.

Bill.

Last edited:
Venom Power ( AKA Aunt-tony)........................05-18-2006

includemeout said:
Venom Power ( AKA Aunt-tony)........................05-18-2006

Yeah I came in here mid afternoon of May 18th, 2006 after Mikey pointed the way.. Since I was banned for taking his side while over there.

*sob* Those.. Those.. BASTARDS!!!!

I was too busy driving my SRT so I didn't join till 2 weeks after 'Grand Opening' :rock: Actually it was Nowwhat who kept PM'ing me at the other board to jump ship.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back