Ok would you people slow down on the posting I cant keep up ..LOL

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dammit i come here to read some new posts .. u kown maybe 5 or 10... but dammit i go to work for one day and come home to 50 threads with 10 pages to read lol... and soon as i get threw one thread and read the next .. the previous now has 5 more pages LOL.. damm u all LOL

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Dammit i come here to read some new posts .. u kown maybe 5 or 10... but dammit i go to work for one day and come home to 50 threads with 10 pages to read lol... and soon as i get threw one thread and read the next .. the previous now has 5 more pages LOL.. damm u all LOL
Maybe you should breath some of that nitrous...

lol i will bro.. soon as i get everything done.. this process is taking much longer than i expected.. but im trying to do it safe as possible so i guess that takes time.. ive got to take it up to the tuner before i run any nos threw it.. who knows when ill have time to do that...hopefully in a week or 2 ill have it runnin..

Just like the "good old days"...just differnt

SRT10VENOMOUS said:

Wait till wifey gets back, you'll really be behind because she'll take post ho to a whole new level getting caught up:eek:

OH CRAP

you want slower? come to my site.. hahah j/k volume of posts is good guys. Means that the site is already a success.
-Chris

l3it3r said:
you want slower? come to my site.. hahah j/k volume of posts is good guys. Means that the site is already a success.
-Chris

hey i still go to yoru site and help add to the post count... i think the rest of these folks should stop in when they visit her to contribute to the sit e..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
ha,try reading every post on every thread...and moderating.:)

LOL shit you must be on this all day ... ive been here for a few hrs tonight already and ive only read the topics that interst me

ROKTMAN said:
ha,try reading every post on every thread...and moderating.:)

My eyes would be bleeeeeeding

Yeah that cuz his little chinese boyfriend has him all tired out.hehe fucking Canadiens
Hey VENOMOUSBITCH,
Call me later....HEAT game is on tonight if you wanna bring your bitch ass over.

Blakewilder said:
Yeah that cuz his little chinese boyfriend has him all tired out.hehe fucking Canadiens
Hey VENOMOUSBITCH,
Call me later....HEAT game is on tonight if you wanna bring your bitch ass over.
"Bitch ass", I love it, thats funny shit.

Bill.

RedSrt007 said:
its a rolling wheel of posts...it cant be stopped :D
Yeah - F'n Steamroller!!

I've given up on 'keeping up'. Just do the bestest I can.;)

You want slow post .....go back to the old site, It's been taken over by a bunch of Forest Gump sounding guy's.....not that there is anything wrong with that. I am just waiting for one of those guys to ask how many cyl. the V10 has compared to the there Hemi one's

lol he's complaining about going too fast...haha well if he didn't have a red truck he wouldn't have the problem....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back