Opinion on Truck Sale needed

Cruster

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just need to borrow your brains. I've had my truck up for sale since April with only one serious inquiry. I keep lowering the price, but to no avail. It's listed with 4 or 5 online sellers too. Maybe the lowered price makes people think there's something wrong with it......I don't know.
When I bought my truck a few years ago, people were panting to see one posted for sale, now it's like.........nada. I have a "maybe interested" now but wow, didn't think it would be on the market any time at all. 1500 views of my original post....WTF?

What am I missing? Any help or suggestions or smart ass answers appreciated.

I don't know it takes a special someone to know and love these trucks just be pacent and they will find you glwts bro

I don't know it takes a special someone to know and love these trucks just be pacent and they will find you glwts bro

Yeah, guess so, thx. Guess they ain't going like hotcakes anymore, there's tons of them for sale out there, which weirds me out a little too. Guess it's at least partly cost, they ain't cheap.

But you'd think at 30mpg it wouldn't be that tough:drool: I'm pretty sure Mopar needs a second truck....to haul his friends around in, one to race and one for just day to day, ya know?

Last edited:
They dealer oferd me 22k for mine a while ago but they did start at 16k at first I wouldnt budge off the 22 then they they gave it to me I declined lol

They dealer oferd me 22k for mine a while ago but they did start at 16k at first I wouldnt budge off the 22 then they they gave it to me I declined lol

As a trade or straight up? I swore I wouldn't go below 21,500 but hey. Some car buyer offered me 13K for it.....I just laughed. Guess everyone is waiting for the steal, but I'm not going to give it away, I'll pick shit with the chickens first.

It was a trade I was looking at the cllenger srt8 but I'm not ready to get rid of my truck just yet

It's a small niche group, just have to wait for the right person. Make sure you have a good ad with a lot of pictures and all the information, Good and bad.

What am I missing? Any help or suggestions or smart ass answers appreciated.

It's a QC. :p

Seriously though that is your problem. I check craigslist daily for an RC and there's nothing except a VCA edition with 670 miles on it that doesn't list a price but probably costs a nut and a kidney. QCs though? No less than 6 of the damn things for sale. Most of which have been there for months. One of them is at my local Dodge dealer sitting right in the driveway with the hood popped. It earns a stare when I drive by but nothing more. This is your problem, people want RCs.

GLWS

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back