Our Forum

NVR2OLD

VTCoA Senior Member
Reaction score
I feel some people viewing our forum might find it offensive with the pic headings that a few members have choosen to use.

I know these are great guys but, a poor choice of pic's for our site.

Are you talking about Avitars?

how is VIPR PWR Picture offensive? If you are talking about Avatars, his avatar is his Viper Truck Registry tag number

Clothes do make a difference and still be sexxxxxxxxy

But not my call, thank goodness

This may come across as a bit sarcastic to some but...

How come we don't just disallow guest access altogether and then you won't have to worry about pics because if you bought these trucks than the forums should be a place where some things like that, are fine. In my eyes, there is enough crap out there to look at, and a picture of a woman is concerning you because of what others might think, then we might as well prevent our members and even guess access to street race stories, profanity.. etc too.

Chances are, if you bought a vehicle, you're of the age that the rest is nothing you haven't seen or heard of before. Doesn't mean promote it in a club such as this. But most here, are men or young adults, and these trucks are purely about engine talk. I don't know, I just feel if you're gonna make a rule about one thing, then other things should be addressed also. I have no power to say anything except for my own freedom of speech.

Just my opinion

I'll accept whatever choice is made.

Last edited:
I became a mod after I had no one to represent but myself... And I have pretty low standards... :D

But if I need to set an example, then I will...

Patrick made me change my avatar once before... So it won't be the first time :D

Last edited:
This may come across as a bit sarcastic to some but...

How come we don't just disallow guest access altogether and then you won't have to worry about pics because if you bought these trucks than the forums should be a place where some things like that, are fine. In my eyes, there is enough crap out there to look at, and a picture of a woman is concerning you because of what others might think, then we might as well prevent our members and even guess access to street race stories, profanity.. etc too.

Chances are, if you bought a vehicle, you're of the age that the rest is nothing you haven't seen or heard of before. Doesn't mean promote it in a club such as this. But most here, are men or young adults, and these trucks are purely about engine talk. I don't know, I just feel if you're gonna make a rule about one thing, then other things should be addressed also. I have no power to say anything except for my own freedom of speech.

Just my opinion

I'll accept whatever choice is made.

Well, I can't always log in at work (for reasons most won't understand) and I can only read while being a guest, if I get blocked, I guess, that will be something I will have to deal with

2 cents

qrkac8.jpg

ya.. I see what you mean, guests do have some benefits!

I think Dan is truly one of the good guys. He's always been a straight shooter (as my Daddy used t' say). That's why his avi is so curious to me. I'm not sure if it's his tatoo or what. It does demonstrate ample effrontery..... The whole "fkn yo' mama' thing, I mean. It does carry a message. But, it's uncertain why, considering his good nature.

Much ado over nothing IMO....

But, if it violates the rules....... :dontknow:

D

suck it up and dont be a baby. if it offends you just dont look.

No... I'm referring to VIPR PWR & Viperhauler pic's. Not Jeffs. Just some poeple viewing our site might find it offensive and not approiate for our forum. Thats all I'm saying guys.

My pic ????? What are you talking about??

how is VIPR PWR Picture offensive? If you are talking about Avatars, his avatar is his Viper Truck Registry tag number

Thats exactly what it is (VTR) and has been for a long time ....I have no idea what NVR2OLD is seeing ...I'm thinking maybe a name change is in order GETTING2OLD maybe?????? ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back