pcm location

thats the first time anyone called me an iron head. loads of other stuff but not that lol:burnout:

mickster said:
thats the first time anyone called me an iron head. loads of other stuff but not that lol:burnout:
Not you mate,the other Ironhead.:D

thats the ecm ,,,i need the pcm ,,,power control module

What are u trying to do? The one on the passenger firewall is the PCM (Power Control Module), also refered to as ECM (but not by dodge).

Also trhe fuse box that we all refer to, is not a fuse box. It's a TIP module. Total Integrated Power Module.:)

my speedometer is acting nuts ,,,when i do the instrument panel test i get a code of -AA- says no signal from PCM in service manual,,,ill see if i can copy and post it brb

AA ----PCM messages not received.--- Refer to the appropriate diagnostic

SANTEEN said:
Did u check the fuses?

im going to drive over there and slap you ,,,,,,,,:p everything ran fine its just speedo would jump from 20 miles per hour to 80 and back down when driving ,,:dontknow:

Ok this is what i did ,,,just for giggles i used the sct to reload stock tune ,,,drove it around seemed ok ,,,then i reloaded my dyno 93 tune ,,,all seems good ,,i dont get it but hell its fine now :dontknow: :dontknow:

Ironhead said:
im going to drive over there and slap you ,,,,,,,,:p everything ran fine its just speedo would jump from 20 miles per hour to 80 and back down when driving ,,:dontknow:

Ok this is what i did ,,,just for giggles i used the sct to reload stock tune ,,,drove it around seemed ok ,,,then i reloaded my dyno 93 tune ,,,all seems good ,,i dont get it but hell its fine now :dontknow: :dontknow:
Ooooh baby. Watch how you talk to me, Dan may get jealous.:D :elefant:
When you said you werent getting a signal from the PCM, I thought maybe fuse. And, I also forgot a that you said it was operating, but just operating weird. :) :aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back