Pics of Blake's Truck

Blakewilder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its got Mike (nowwhat's) intake on it for now but its gettin there.......only thing left is to switch the intake manifold from the ref one (Mike's) to the one with the Dierct port NOS setup :):rock: :star:

Attachments

• almost done 2.jpg
    almost done 2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 134
  • nitrous.jpg
    nitrous.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 148
  • almost done 1.jpg
    almost done 1.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 139
  • fuel system1.jpg
    fuel system1.jpg
    348.3 KB · Views: 94
  • ported TB.jpg
    ported TB.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Wilder_stuff_012[1].JPG
    Wilder_stuff_012[1].JPG
    363.1 KB · Views: 88
  • engine 1.jpg
    engine 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 79
  • timing set.jpg
    timing set.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
WOW Blake.... Just WOW!!! :)

You better have a video of that thing somtime SOON!!!

Blake,

I like all the rest have followed you and your endless issues. It is awesome to see that it is all coming together. I have been away for a bit. How did break'in go?

Will

Seems to have worked out well. However, I dont think they have really stomped on it. He's said the way they break em in is to get on the freeway and do extremely High rev pulls under light throttle (load), building rev's slowly up to redline and then let it decelerate all the way down on its own. They claim to have used rings (hellfire) that take quite a while to seat but the y did get em to seat finally. They are anticipating some heavy tuning work over the next few days and a dyno near midweek hopefully.

Blakewilder said:
Seems to have worked out well. However, I dont think they have really stomped on it. He's said the way they break em in is to get on the freeway and do extremely High rev pulls under light throttle (load), building rev's slowly up to redline and then let it decelerate all the way down on its own. They claim to have used rings (hellfire) that take quite a while to seat but the y did get em to seat finally. They are anticipating some heavy tuning work over the next few days and a dyno near midweek hopefully.

Congrats on the build up man! That looks freakin awesome!!! Can't wait to see/hear it run!

Stretch

I am not a professional but your break'in sounds similar to the way I broke in my motorcycle. All good, i think it was well worth spending the extra money to have them do the break'in, especially if heaven forbid something went wrong.
Again, looks great! Not much time left..

do you think youll make it to the nats with her, thats a sweet looking set up

We will want constant updates...this really may be the solution to the "forever long development" of the Roe twin screw top mount supercharger! Pavlov has moved into my mouth!

Blakewilder said:
Its got Mike (nowwhat's) intake on it for now but its gettin there.......only thing left is to switch the intake manifold from the ref one (Mike's) to the one with the Dierct port NOS setup :):rock: :star:

Looks great Blake...glad to see it getting done

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back