Pics of my truck

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a friend of mine that is a photographer takes some pics of my truck. Let me know what you think about them.

Bill.

Sweet Bill!

Your blacked out tail lights are sooooo, fine. They just passed a law here in Illinois outlawing them as of Jan 1, 2008. Ugh!

Nice and clean prior to going away for the winter!

lower it on the drivers side and youll look like roktman...lol j/k bro diggin the wheels.

Very nice! Do you have any larger ones that I can turn into my background for about a week. I try to collect all of the nice high quality pictures you guys post up.

Black is definitely beautiful when clean!

Nice pics:rock: I really like the wheels did you get those from mcrodney:dontknow: I would love to have those done in red for my truck:D

amtrucker22 said:
Very nice! Do you have any larger ones that I can turn into my background for about a week. I try to collect all of the nice high quality pictures you guys post up.

Black is definitely beautiful when clean!
I do have larger ones, if you want PM me your e-mail address and I will send them to you.

Bill.

kyle's srt10 said:
Nice pics:rock: I really like the wheels did you get those from mcrodney:dontknow: I would love to have those done in red for my truck:D
I got those wheels from Boomer. I don't know if he has anymore, but you could contact him and ask.

Bill.

Ugly...

J/K:D Looks sweet love the rims, imo get rid of the stock grill on the hood, to much plastic

Fell in love with what you did to your grill, and the SRT you put on it.
The Rims makes the whole truck "POP".

It got all business written all over it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back