Pics of the 05

Silver05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some pics of when I picked it up

Blacked out the tails

Catch can installed

Pic of the front

Yea I agree on the exhaust , it's got bassani headers and from the cats back it's the 4-5" exhaust , I wish I had the stock setup I kinda like the dual exhaust , I just bought spintechs 3" and an X pipe for my 5.9 rt dakota but I'm seriously thinking of installing it on this one for now, unless I find a stock setup

magnaflow cat back is pretty cheap and installs in about 45 min. :D

I have the stock setup I just pulled off my QC. Havent decided what to do with it just yet but its in great shape. Didnt have to be cut to take it off.

Sweet looking truck,,,

Why don't you hit up vprpwrd or viperhauler I am sure they can hook you up with a used stock setup or a new system.
Nice ride love the silver I wish I had held out finding a silver one

Thanks , I want to do a 2" rear drop just to level it out , it also came with the Nitto 420s on all corners

blazinsrt how much for the exhaust ?

Will the 1 3/4 blocks work better than the 2" shackle drop ?

That's a 2/3 drop on the silver one ? Price ? And how's the bumpsteer issue with that drop ?

That's a 2/3 drop on the silver one ? Price ? And how's the bumpsteer issue with that drop ?
All are 2/3 drop boss. Silver is on our 20x13 Constrictor wheel package so sits a tad lower to earth ;)
Bumpsteer is a byproduct of having 305 front tires not the lowering as many assume. Alignment after lowering is also key :burnout:

I added a 5% visor tint, much shadier in the inside

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back