"PINKS" @ Bristol, Tn. Oct 1st & 2nd

TNVIPER said:
About 275 miles....if you are flying you need to come to Tri-Cities airport or Knoxville....if Knoville is cheaper Jack can pick you up as he comes up..Tri-Cities is just minutes from Bristol..
Yeah, it's still going to be a decent drive for me but I've told myself if there's any g2g's in TN, then I'm making them. :rock:

TNVIPER said:
There you go rust head...we can arrange p/u no matter which way ya come...no excuse now...:five:

i told the wife she was going to pinks ,,she looked funny at me but did not act up :D now do i take her or go by myself ,,she really hates that last one lol :vollkommenauf:

TNVIPER said:
Just pack up and move early..;)

My report date is in December.... workin on getting early reporting approved. If that goes through, I'll be there in mid October.

is everyone planning on a 2 day or is everyone going one day HOTEL,,????

Last edited:
Ironhead said:
is everyone planning on a 2 day or is everyone going one day HOTEL,,????

I am working on getting something. Not sure how long everyone is thinking about but welcome as long as you can. I should have plans together by next week. Buzy as heck right now..

FATJACK said:
How about the Quality Inn & Suites on East Mountcastle??

That is a nice hotel Jack but the internet says no room available that week end..:dontknow: ...it is about 20-25 minutes from Bristol depending on traffic..

TNVIPER said:
That is a nice hotel Jack but the internet says no room available that week end..:dontknow: ...it is about 20-25 minutes from Bristol depending on traffic..
Awww piss!!

I like the idea of the other being closer.:rock:

FATJACK said:
Awww piss!!

I like the idea of the other being closer.:rock:

We also have a place to go Friday night...BBQ and a band...outside tables if weather permits...and I have heard they even serve alcohol..;) .....less than a mile from the motel...

Just a FYI......having been to GTGs in Macon and Chattanooga I have seen some...mmm...let's say everyone having a really fun time in hotel parking lots........that will not work here..

If the Macon hotel night parking lot party had happen here we would have more memories to share....memorys that include free rides in the back of Crown Victorias...........if you get loud here you will probably spend a night in what we call the Blountville Hilton....

I choose this motel because it is outside of the city so the Sheriff's dept works this area...I was a deputy back in the mid 80s so I do have some connections to help keep us out of trouble.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back