Pinks

1Fast400 said:
I don't like this show. It's stupid IMO. The concept is decent. I'd rather see the spot put into the tree and make real drivers out of these guys.

I like the show, but somewhat agree with you. I have never seen a street race where the norm was to give car lengths, especially if there is money involved. Who the heck wants to win like that?????

outnumbered said:
I like the show, but somewhat agree with you. I have never seen a street race where the norm was to give car lengths, especially if there is money involved. Who the heck wants to win like that?????

The show would be a little too short if it were just about the fastest car. Since your only other real option is to have the teams build a class-specific car, what are you going to do? They're trying to milk the concept for drama with the negotiations anyway.

Good, bad, or otherwise, I have to say I haven't missed an episode.:eek:

1Fast400 said:
I don't like this show. It's stupid IMO. The concept is decent. I'd rather see the spot put into the tree and make real drivers out of these guys.

Ditto, I am not going to risk loosing my $150,000.00 Hot Rod on a $5.00 part breaking. I was at Speed World Drag Strip in Phoenix/Surprise, AZ last month when they were filming an episode and the entire production was a Circus. Those guys make us look normal.

FSTJACK said:
Ditto, I am not going to risk loosing my $150,000.00 Hot Rod on a $5.00 part breaking. I was at Speed World Drag Strip in Phoenix/Surprise, AZ last month when they were filming an episode and the entire production was a Circus. Those guys make us look normal.

Now that is F'ing scary.:eek: ;) :D

1Fast400 said:

Beats half the other BS on the tube when we have the down time at the Firehouse....when we can get it.

workrelated014.jpg

workrelated019.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back