please congratulate john......

dragon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello guys……its me Patrick. I am here as the original dragon. I am here to tell you john has been working for me for 6+ years……he is still working for us but now as a parts manager of Avondale Mazda. John has moved onto better himself. With what I see in him parts manager will come real easy for him. If you guys would like to like to congratulate him he can be reached at [email protected]. If you guys have a need for Mazda parts or accessories john will be able to hook you up.

As for the new members I have not met yet…..hello, I am Patrick (dragon). I have a 2005 srt 10 silver RC. I have long tube headers, cat back system, PCM, cam cold air intake. It makes me smile every time I push that little red button.

If you guys have any question please email [email protected] and I can help you.

Thank you

Patrick

good to see ya back Patrick. thanks again for the poster

Welcome back Patrick !!! Where did you go????:D...

And all the New members need to know that Patrick is the best calendar guy on the forum:rock::D with great fast customer service.

Congrats John for the promotion...

Yeah, I was getting confused between Patrick and John. Good to see you back Patrick, and best of luck to John.

VIPR PWR said:
Welcome back Patrick !!! Where did you go????:D...

And all the New members need to know that Patrick is the best calendar guy on the forum:rock::D with great fast customer service.

Congrats John for the promotion...

i was always here.....calenders are coming soon. :rock:

Patrick's one of the best guys on the VTCOA... Congrats John, wish you luck on whatever your doing!

Patrick and John are just plain good people! :)

Contrats John, and good to see you're still with us Patrick!

John has done a helluva good job. any time you need him he is right there. good to hear from you again Patrick.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back