Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He knows everything and “feelsâ€￾ I shouldn’t be here, so he is your guy from now on

He knows everything and “feelsâ€￾ I shouldn’t be here, so he is your guy from now on

Well all you do is bash me because you can manipulate this forum and sway folks toward Tiny or Andy. You've hitlerized a forum! Be proud there snowflake. You offer nothing but deleting spam email and whining about picture sizes. You don't help guys here not have you ever! You offer your NON-VENDOR plaques based on dates already on the damn door tag of the Trucks. I thought it was cool you made these. But that does not make you almighty Viper Truck moderator. Maybe Shaggy needs to seek another non biased member for your "job" here!

Be my guest to contact Shaggy and offer a person that can replace me, I’m good with that. Maybe mopar-or-no car would be a good fit. You’ve cried about every mod for the last 7 years, I’m sure you’ll cry on any future ones also. By the way, there is a virus on your pc.

Yep, those build numbers are right there on the VIN tag, you should let everyone know how it’s read

I really don’t care what vendor a person uses, period

When people invoke hitler, they have no cognitive argument left in their head, congrats

I have no ambition to be a Viper Tech, so why would I offer that kind of help.

I like the snowflake comment, it really shows you have no real intelligence. You are a fraud in every sense of the word. Your comments are hollow, your understanding flawed and you’re business sense is lacking. If people like you great, if people dislike you, you loose your mind and go into full turd mode. I congratulate you, you are the very hero of a sore looser. I wish you well with that Comic book cape and sense of rightousness.

Now run on and tell daddy some hurt your feelers

Here here! Now I can attest to that. If Jeff says you have no intelligence, then that must make me a genius as he too makes hollow arguments and spits out petty insults when he gets his feelers hurt and can’t take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back