Please help, spare wheel needed!

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys i got a sponsor that has given me sets of tires for this race and burnout competition for the Emerald Coast Cruizin. But we cannot find a 20 inch spare wheel anywhere in our area. Ive been searching for a week. If anyone is willing these are my intentions.

Im taking my spare tire and the donors off our wheels. Pirellis are going to be mounted, I do the competition, The sponsor is going to remount and ballance the original tires to the rim. and they will be cleaned up and returned.

Im asking to Borrow or rent 1 spare wheel for 3 days and return it mounted ballanced aired up and clean. G-Man offered to help me over the phone and i lost his number :( . Chime in greg i need you man!

Dude, if you weren't on the otherside of the country, I'd do it, no problema. Good luck!

My spare tire is available but I am stuck in Pensacola. If you want to come and get it you are more than welcome to get it. Just let me know!!!

G-Man.....I cant thank you enough man.
For those that dont know g-man is the sales manager at Bay Dodge, a 5 star dealer in panama city. This selfless guy gave me the wheel off his own truck. His 10 is clean! Couldnt believe it when he told me the miles on it. Sounds good too. Anyway for those that offered, im truely grateful. Thanks to the support of this forum, i will not be losing my sponsor, and will get to the opportunity to do something ive always loved watching.:burnout:

Jeff thanks for the kind words. Its my pleasure to help you out. I hope it all goes well for you Saturday,sure wish I could watch.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back