po300

Had it once a month or so ago. Cleared it and it never returned.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

p0300 is a multiple cylinder misfire which could mean many things. What mileage is on the truck? Have any of the tune up items (spark plugs, wires, coils) ever been replaced? More info will be needed.

The truck has 59,000 miles, I've had it about 4 months. The plug wires look like original mopar equipment. I've changed out the 4 original catalytic converters with 2 high flows from Roeracing, I also changed out the 2 upstream o2 sensors.

chances are, the plugs are original . I would change them. reset battery and codes . go from there. after that it would be plug wires and coils. The intake manifold has to come off to replace the wires so might as well get the coils as well

chances are, the plugs are original . I would change them. reset battery and codes . go from there. after that it would be plug wires and coils. The intake manifold has to come off to replace the wires so might as well get the coils as well

This^^^^

PO300 misfired

I have a 06 dodge ram srt10 crew cab with 61,000 on her and the engine came on say multiple misfired. First ,I change out the plugs and put back champion original plug. Drive it down the road light came back on so. I replace the both ignition coil and sets of spark plug wires. I got the wires from auto zone & order ignition coil online. So this light is back on once again. Does anybody have this problem and what could I do? So if I get the ignition coils & spark wires from the dealership will that solve my problem.

Don't go to the dealer And over pay for parts you already bought. The wires and coils you bought are just fine. What codes are you getting

Did you clear the codes and reset the computer after you replaced these parts? Also did you test each one of your wires with the engine on to make sure you are actually getting a spark?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back