Poor, poor Z4

4to10cyl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was headed home from the inlaws tonight and I pulled up to a stop sign with a BMW Z4 in front of me who kept revving his engine and looking in his rearview. I'm sure he had no idea what it was.:dontknow:

Well he crossed the road and I got caught up in traffic, but he took off and squeeled them and squeeled in to second. Dammit!! Not going to catch him. Well I finally got across the road and he was already a 1/2 mile up. Just so you know I do live in the Boonies and there's just straight roads with no traffic. :marchmellow:

Well I catch up to him and for the next 1/4 mile he just stays right at 60mph. Then all of a sudden I see him downshift, and then hear his exhaust and he starts pulling forward. Well I guess I'll have to show him what he's revving to. I downshift into third and am soon doing close to 100 and sitting next to him already passing him. :burnout:

The best part was the look on his face saying "WTF I'm full throttling my sports car, going 100mph, and a truck is ripping by me. :argh: "

Well I got past him and I look down. I'm going 130. I let off and the BMW gets right up on my ass and I see him squinting to see what the hell just passed him. Well we stayed at about 100 for the next two miles and then I turned off to see him break his neck as I turned. I think I made him feel a little less manly in his roadster. To think I used to drive a roadster. :confused:

:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Nice, hey the ZR4 laser shifter works great on our trucks with the 8500, sounds like they don't use laser there much?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back