Possible new future items

65fastback2+2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Members,

We can do monogram stitching...but I wanted to throw out some ideas of what you might like stitched.

Hats
Blankets
Polo shirts
Skull caps
Apron (for the professional BBQ'er)
Fleece Jackets

The largest logo I can currently do is 11.8"x7.9"...but I am looking into larger (mostly for if you all decided you really wanted blanks).

I think the blankets are great for around the house or those cold track nights when your significant other/kids are with you and complaining its cold lol

The only thing I think would be important for me before starting this stuff is that the logo we're going to use is finalized (I know theres been discussion in other threads about revising it).

I will say that I do NOT trademark infringe. So if the logo that is decided on does so, then I will not make those items (one of the things I love about the current club logo, no trademark issues).

anyhow, post up your thoughts.

On a side note I ordered a couple T-shirts yesterday an was looking for hoodies and couldn't find them. Will they be making a comeback?

Annnnd the wifey wants to know if pink t-shirts are a possibility. Pink shirt, white logo. Not that she'll see this but I promised I'd ask.

On a side note I ordered a couple T-shirts yesterday an was looking for hoodies and couldn't find them. Will they be making a comeback?

Annnnd the wifey wants to know if pink t-shirts are a possibility. Pink shirt, white logo. Not that she'll see this but I promised I'd ask.

I was going to say hoodies, polo shirts

I will take a couple of the skull caps.

All of the above. I would love a hoodie!

The pink shirts I can do would be helconia colored (google it...would need to be a darker pink for the white screen print to show up) and would be no additional charge over the normal pricing. You can put your request here if youre serious about it: http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f76/vtcoa-club-shirt-viper-truck-shirt-special-request-thread-55610/

I was going to say hoodies, polo shirts

Two problems with hoodies....the blank garments are stinkin expensive for screen printed....and embroidered are even more stinkin expensive. I did screen printed hoodies before on here and I think only 1 sold. They just get so expensive it doesnt feel like youre getting anything special for your money and I hate doing that =/

I would like a black t shirt, with white logos, and my fiancé would like a pink shirt with black logos, and I would love if I could get a zippo lighter with the vtcoa logo on it! Can you do zippos? Do you have a link to order t shirts? I tried the link on the other thread, but it didn't seem to be working, thanks!

Polo shirts .........

I use them for work, so thats a key for me

How expensive are the hoodies??
And can you monogram a zipper up sweater/hoodie with the emblem across the front ??

Hoodies were running $40-50 for screen printed....embroidered would probably add $10-12

Hoodie blanks are just insanely expensive.

I would like a black t shirt, with white logos, and my fiancé would like a pink shirt with black logos, and I would love if I could get a zippo lighter with the vtcoa logo on it! Can you do zippos? Do you have a link to order t shirts? I tried the link on the other thread, but it didn't seem to be working, thanks!

The black and white design t-shirt offerings are here: Search | Because Racecar!

Cant do anything with zippos...well, i could...but youd probably have to buy 500 of them LOL

My wife ordered us some t-shirts and we received them last night. I must say, that was super fast shipping.

She was a little confused about the white/black logo when she ordered but it worked out and we received 2 black t-shirts with a white logo. Perfect. She plans to order a couple each month in different colors. Will probably order up some of the new items you plan to offer.

Thanks again.

You can get a black design on whatever color shirt you want or a white design on whatever color shirt. The pictures for each show the difference.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back