Powdercoat rims?

Dustin1515

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone powdercoated there rims black if so can someone post pics and if so , can anyone powdercoat my rims black for me if so shoot me a pm

Your best bet is to send them to JMB he does all the powerdercoating here.

Stink was trying to hook me up with a guy, waiting to see if he can get some core rims to make it easier...San Diego I think, thats a lot of shipping costs

Demon 8 said:
Stink was trying to hook me up with a guy, waiting to see if he can get some core rims to make it easier...San Diego I think, thats a lot of shipping costs
man he is super busy with hoods bo, i would give J man a shout:rock:

Or, If you can't afford to ship your rims to have them powder coated....look around where you live. There are a lot of places that do it for very low prices and do very good jobs. Just make sure to do your research!...

For smaller items that don't cost an arm and a leg to ship like valve covers and such....send it to JMB!;)

I tell ya what , I do have a great guy here in town, I have a set of rims that LOLOL arent moving at the moment, let me see what he will do them for

Just make sure when you have them stripped of their clearcoat u get a guy who knows his business.

I had to have mine blasted twice.

THEN i had to sand by had because they were too ruff.

I would recomend you have them powder blasted. Some of your more knowledgeable places will know what ur taling about. I think its backing soda of some kind???

My $.02 from experience.

SHU

Dustin1515 said:
has anyone powdercoated there rims black if so can someone post pics and if so , can anyone powdercoat my rims black for me if so shoot me a pm

Pics of mine done and clearcoated.

SHU

Attachments

• New Pics 071.jpg
    New Pics 071.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,853
  • SRT PCW S.jpg
    SRT PCW S.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 34,423
here ya go. both times i did mine the only prep i did was sand it slightly to get rid of curb rash and then take down the clear coat a bit. I forgot the grit i used(i think 120?)

heres gold and black

alFA013.jpg

SRT10NEW056.jpg

SRT10NEW066.jpg

btw I'm looking like around 4300 or so for the roe shipped. have made a choice yet to sell but?????

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back