Power Mirrors

ViperPete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever successfully install power folding mirrors onto their 10? If so what did you do?
Just got two 4 post lifts and its tight with the rams big ears backing in!

Anyone ever successfully install power folding mirrors onto their 10? If so what did you do?
Just got two 4 post lifts and its tight with the rams big ears backing in!

Nice garage, and sweet rides. With that said, and I'm not trying to be a smartass, can't you just reach out the window and manually fold them? Or do they not fold? I know mine do.

Nice garage, and sweet rides. With that said, and I'm not trying to be a smartass, can't you just reach out the window and manually fold them? Or do they not fold? I know mine do.

Its a royal pain in the ass to fold the passenger side mirror.

Personally I think that pricing (your link) is reasonable considering it is a limited production item and there aren't likely to be many (any?) other options for our 16 year old trucks.

The only thing I wouldn't like is that migraine-inducing smaller mirror right beside the main one.

But-

That's just me and-

I'm fussy.

Back when, I think they were 800+ and I'm not even sure these are the same ones, I looked because I was curious. I wanted folding mirrors back when because of the way us used to park in the garage. But hey, my truck now has the electronic folding mirrors, the mirrors were really pricy, but the truck came with them so it all worked out

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back