Recently a squirrel decided to crawl up in my my engine to keep warm and while there proceeded to rip into the insulated hood lining. I was able to trap and release him but then realized I had a power steering fluid leak from the line. I took the truck to the dealer last Saturday to run a diagnostic and they confirmed it was the line that had to be replaced. The part came in Tuesday morning and by late afternoon I had to call to find out the status of the repair. Turns out they didn't know the line came separately from the fittings so they had to now order the fittings. Wednesday morning the fittings came in and by late afternoon I got a call saying the part failed so they had to order a new one. Thursday afternoon I call again and am told to keep my fingers crossed it will be ready by close. Needless to say that was not what I wanted to hear and had to keep calling to then find out the second order failed and they have no idea how to replace the line. They are blaming the fact that the MOPAR parts may have sat on the shelf too long. The dealer returned the truck with a patch job until another new set of parts can come in Monday. Since Christmas is next week they want time to work with a tech to figure out why they can't get the hose to secure with the fittings. Never thought it would be this hard to replace a line. But, will have to take the truck back after Christmas once they figure out a strategy for installing the new line with fittings.