powerslot brake rotors and pads

viperhauler

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i want to say i'm ABSOLUTELY AND POSITIVELY THRILLED at the purchase of the front powerslot rotors and ebc redstuff pads...i went with new oem rear rotors and green stuffs on the rear (again)

if anyone remembers the bite that the oem pads delivered when you first got your truck, but sacrificed that bite for less dusty pads, this will bring you back...

bedded the brakes from 20-10, 40-10, 60-10, 80-10-100-10....

ZERO squeal, exceptional bite...i have new tires, but not z rated, and full on panic stops actually make the rear end a little loosey goosey...but not much;) you can hear the tires trying to bite the road almost...

i love the feel, and they look cool to boot...can't say for the dust...my wheels are black;)

great recommendation so far...gonna hit the twisties this weekend to do some alternate testing;)...will report my findings:slug:

thank, tony...

even tho i can't remember which pad i bought lol:p

Last edited:
hows about a pic so i can see what they look like behind some bklack wheels, did u get zinc coated, or painted centers?

yeah there is a ton of brake dust from the oem pads and it shows on the rims quickly.

hows about a pic so i can see what they look like behind some bklack wheels, did u get zinc coated, or painted centers?

haha...just saw this:D

brakefront.jpg

brakerear.jpg

You still don't have share your feelings. It means you don't try it yet. Not a good thing as by seeing the way you have shared your feelings about tires, you were so excited and according to that by this time you should share it also.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back