ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going to try and finish this off.......

Best I can tell I have them all. Vipers and Viper trucks

Currently going through some verification and that will take a great deal of time. If anyone needs me, just email me. I really don't think I will be spending a great deal of time posting on the boards until I'm done. I should be done sometime in October if my pace holds up. Wish me luck. :eek:

I will be however looking for spammers to exile {evil grin}

Good Day
Vr2Vj

Dude.... you got on the wrong boat.. The pay is bad, the hours are worse

selling our '06 SRT-10 Quad Cab....

my husband and I are selling our 2006 SRT-10 Quad cab and I'm trying to find out what the production # is.....it's the Mineral Grey Metallic. The only info I've been able to locate is that there were 310 of them made in this color...anybody know where I can find what # out of that 310 our truck is?

With the VIN I can get you a build # but not a xxx of xxx

I looked through all the VIN's you already had posted for the '06's....no luck. Is it cool to post it here, or do you want me to message it to you? production # would be nice to have as well. any idea if there's a way to find out the xxx out of 310....

I looked through all the VIN's you already had posted for the '06's....no luck. Is it cool to post it here, or do you want me to message it to you? production # would be nice to have as well. any idea if there's a way to find out the xxx out of 310....

Best to email [email protected]

I keep about 10% of the data I know hidden from view, however, in most cases you just need to do a search on the vin. The build number is only added on the site when the truck is registered on the Registry, otherwise, it's just another mistery

If it's something you want to do, here's how to register:
Viper Truck Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back