Prototype Ram Air

Ah, before my time. Still trying to figure out what can bought for these trucks.

Most will say that the K&N drop in replacement filter does just as good a job as any CAI available. And it's the least expensive route too. But if you want some style under the hood then there are some dress up CAI's available too. From the big names there's the K&N CAI & Volant. There are some custom builders too that can powder coat it any color you want.

Last edited:
Let's see if I got this right. All of these items can still be purchased.

• CAI
  • Headers
  • Catback
  • Supercharger
  • Ported Stock Heads
  • Aftermarket Heads (Striker)
  • Aftermartket Pistons
  • Aftermarket Rods
  • Built Motors
  • Built Transmissions

SilvrSRT10 said:
That is the Mopar Cold Air Intake. Sold by Dodge and Mopar parts places. Very expensive and now very hard to find.

Expensive yes, but I wouldn't say they are hard to find. When I got mine a few months ago Mopar had several in stock at their warehouse.

Whataguy83 said:
Expensive yes, but I wouldn't say they are hard to find. When I got mine a few months ago Mopar had several in stock at their warehouse.
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
they have a good many in the depot, dodge just changes there prices daily here lately
Okay, expensive = Yes - got that one.
Hard to find = No - missed that one.
50% isn't all that bad.

Last time I looked for one I thought they were difficult to find. Like the B&M shifters. Oh wells........

Back