PushRod Length for upgraded cam

prochargedsrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there, so i just ordered a XR 270-HR cam part no. 111-320-10 from comp cams, have had a few speed bumps in the road so far...

The push rods they sent me are way too long (7.900") and were the only option on the website so i assumed they worked with that cam since it was on the recommended part list, stock ones are 7.600" Im wondering if anybody here knows the correct push rod length for this cam? I dont have the tool to measure how long it should be. Thanks!

Hey there, so i just ordered a XR 270-HR cam part no. 111-320-10 from comp cams, have had a few speed bumps in the road so far...

The push rods they sent me are way too long (7.900") and were the only option on the website so i assumed they worked with that cam since it was on the recommended part list, stock ones are 7.600" Im wondering if anybody here knows the correct push rod length for this cam? I dont have the tool to measure how long it should be. Thanks!

Measure with a length checker boss but should still be around 7.5-7.6

Unless you know exactly what is in your engine, I wouldn't even consider it. Stick with the Stock length, and recheck the valve geometry, and piston to valve clearance.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back