Putting the SRT10 up for sale

Niz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In this market, what do you think I can honestly get for it...
2005 Ram SRT10 Quad Cab 86k miles (engine only has 36k on it, was replaced by Arrow at 50k miles)

Might be a bad time to sell if you don't have to. The market has been flooded by trucks with high miles and poor condition (20 yer olds buying a Super Truck and now can't afford the gas payment). If you don't have to sale, hang on to it for a bit. Yours looks like it is in great shape and the idiots will low ball you to no end

2cents

Might be a bad time to sell if you don't have to. The market has been flooded by trucks with high miles and poor condition (20 yer olds buying a Super Truck and now can't afford the gas payment). If you don't have to sale, hang on to it for a bit. Yours looks like it is in great shape and the idiots will low ball you to no end

2cents

Agreed ,, sit on it:rock:

I accually work in a collections dept for Wells Fargo Dealer Services and market value on Used cars in auction is at a HIGH due to demand with all thats going on in Japan. Ive talked with a few dealers also and they said used and new cars on there lots values have INCREASED also. Thats just my .02 cents though.....

I accually work in a collections dept for Wells Fargo Dealer Services and market value on Used cars in auction is at a HIGH due to demand with all thats going on in Japan. Ive talked with a few dealers also and they said used and new cars on there lots values have INCREASED also. Thats just my .02 cents though.....

agreed! Used cars are in demand

i got a decent offer on mine but damn i have some coin into mine so it's still a loss....

Terry, put your truck on oodle, they go pretty fast there. I remember what you were selling it for, not sure that has changed. I actually think your asking to little.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back