Q: Painting OEM rims / removing chrome

That's what I'm going to do too. Would have already ordered them but they are pricey and I'm about to move in a week, including a 1000 mile drive to my new location and won't start getting paid until March, so I figured I could go without center caps for a month lol

Those looks really good Justin, is there any different between yours and satin black rims?

Those looks really good Justin, is there any different between yours and satin black rims?

Thanks man. Not really sure.....When i sent them out i told them i wanted a flat black, they called me and said flat black would take a few extra days because they were waiting on material and my truck was sitting on jack stands so i said just go gloss black and that was the end of that lol

I went Satin because they look good when cleaned. Not too shiny and not flat. Plus if you want flat look just drive around for a few days and they will turn flat back.lol Then you can clean and have them a little shiny again :D

I went Satin because they look good when cleaned. Not too shiny and not flat. Plus if you want flat look just drive around for a few days and they will turn flat back.lol Then you can clean and have them a little shiny again :D
Haha, you got it all figured out!

Anyone know if the center caps for the regular viper's fit on the ram viper wheels?
example:
30124d1141269625-dodge-viper-srt-10_rim.jpg

I tried to remove chrome on my wheels to get gunmetal grey. So hard to do.

have you tried Plasti-dip? gives your rims a satin black look,for next to nothing, if nothing else to give you a first hand on how they look on your truck and when you make your decision it peels right off with out damaging the rims, just did mine over the weekend thy look AWESOME

have you tried Plasti-dip? gives your rims a satin black look,for next to nothing, if nothing else to give you a first hand on how they look on your truck and when you make your decision it peels right off with out damaging the rims, just did mine over the weekend thy look AWESOME

pics? I heard about people doing this. I wouldn't think it would hold up for that long.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back