QC rear suspension upgrades?

Would really like to hear more feedback on the Belltech drop leaves if anyone has experience. I feel like it would be easier to keep the springs above the axle to retain a 2-3” drop, and can supplement with airbags or timbrens for heavier loads. Also considering the Hellwig 2002 “traction control spring”, which is essentially a contoured additional half leaf for axle wrap/wheel hop. Caltracs would be an option too if the TC spring isn’t enough

Bump...have given up on bell tech and likely to get “new” stock leaf springs and retain McG shackles. Flip would be nice but perhaps too low for work at the ranch. Maybe then will look into finding adjustable rear shocks if such a thing exists (no ranchos)

Bump...have given up on bell tech and likely to get “new” stock leaf springs and retain McG shackles. Flip would be nice but perhaps too low for work at the ranch. Maybe then will look into finding adjustable rear shocks if such a thing exists (no ranchos)
I installed a McGauy 2/4.5 kit on mine, removed the overload spring, and added CalTrack traction bars. She sits real low

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back