Quad Cab 1pc. Aluminum Driveshafts

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
It's been a long time coming due to testing and ensuring this is the Driveshaft correction for our QuadCabs, but they're finally ready to share with you guys/gals.

For the introduction, as I always do for y'all, there will be a Group Buy at a reduced price from what We'll retail them for afterwards.
These Driveshafts are made from 5"x.125 wall 6061-T6 DOM tubing with New Spicer Yoke and Spicer XL u -joints. They have a 1,000 HP/1800ft lbs torque rating and torsional torque rating of 7200 ft lbs! Top Quality throughout and tested on the 1/4 mile, street and Daily Driving duties on my personal QC! :rock:

Benefits are ridding the two-piece STEEL SHAFT and problematic carrier bearing while reducing rotating mass (weight) from the driveline. Win/Win :burnout:

Price : $ 850.00 plus $75.00 shipping in USA.
48RE and T-56 conversions both.
[/COLOR][/B]

Last edited:
can we get a closer pic of the tranny and the DS meeting point?

Weight savings? Only reason I ask is because the carbon fiber shafts actually ended up weighing a few ounces MORE. Just thought it'd be interesting to see how this one compares in weight.

Weight savings? Only reason I ask is because the carbon fiber shafts actually ended up weighing a few ounces MORE. Just thought it'd be interesting to see how this one compares in weight.

You're speaking of a RC alum shaft compared to Carbon fiber shafts.
QCs are steel factory. Indeed a bit heavier. ;)

Haha, thanks Dom. Pretty much feel like an Anal Rape victim. :eek:
It sux!
Did get under to get pics though.

You're speaking of a RC alum shaft compared to Carbon fiber shafts.
QCs are steel factory. Indeed a bit heavier. ;)

What's the weight difference? Also y didn't they stick a single piece drive shaft in out trucks originally?

What's the weight difference? Also y didn't they stick a single piece drive shaft in out trucks originally?

Hey Jeff, how's it been bud? I believe it was 12lbs lighter but will verify.
Good question on why we didn't get it stock? Kinda like rear sway bars and kicker shock and extra leaf springs with slippers. We are redheaded step children when it came to designing it. Lol
There have been factory alum shafts on quad cab/extended cab trucks by all 3 manufacturers and never been an issue. Chevy even had a composite wrapped alum shaft that was longer than ours ;)

What hp are these able to handle?

They're rated at 1,000 HP and 1800ft lbs and have a torsional torque rating if 7200 ft lbs :cheers:

Hey Jeff, how's it been bud? I believe it was 12lbs lighter but will verify.
Good question on why we didn't get it stock? Kinda like rear sway bars and kicker shock and extra leaf springs with slippers. We are redheaded step children when it came to designing it. Lol
There have been factory alum shafts on quad cab/extended cab trucks by all 3 manufacturers and never been an issue. Chevy even had a composite wrapped alum shaft that was longer than ours ;)

They're rated at 1,000 HP and 1800ft lbs and have a torsional torque rating if 7200 ft lbs :cheers:

Nice!!! Well I guess I'm gonna be asking Santa for one of these along with your traction bars! :D lets see if he can swing it ! Lol! Oh and ugh.... It's Joe! Lmao!

Nice!!! Well I guess I'm gonna be asking Santa for one of these along with your traction bars! :D lets see if he can swing it ! Lol! Oh and ugh.... It's Joe! Lmao!

See that's what happens when you don't post often, lol. Swore it was Jeff? Sorry Joe, memory is tough at my age. :)

See that's what happens when you don't post often, lol. Swore it was Jeff? Sorry Joe, memory is tough at my age. :)

that's why everyone's real name is accompanied with a screen name in my phone. Made that same mistake once but they were both named Chris, lol.

Back