Quad Cab 1pc. Aluminum Driveshafts

Race Proven Aluminum Driveshafts for QC manual and autos! Street, Race, Track proven SRT style! And remember, ours are the OG Aluminum shafts, not an imitation:D

Start your new year with a one piece driveshaft from Venomous1 Racing to rid your heavy, vibration prone STEEL 2 piece stock shaft:chain:

Surely there's many more on the fence about this mod. Mines been in my personal truck about 3 years and 40k miles! It's well proven on the street and strip :burnout:

Get rid of that carrier bearing and heavy steel 2 piece shaft with our 1 piece aluminum driveshaft for the QC Viper Truck. One of the best mods a 4 door can do other than a 6 speed conversion and we got those covered too ;)

How much? Looking to lose some weight in the truck, especially since I'm adding a lot with a new stereo, engine, and supercharger build over the next couple of months.

How much? Looking to lose some weight in the truck, especially since I'm adding a lot with a new stereo, engine, and supercharger build over the next couple of months.

They're $850 shipped sir. Thanks for your interest and at around 22 lbs they're extremely light ;)

Get rid of that carrier bearing and heavy steel 2 piece shaft with our 1 piece aluminum driveshaft for the QC Viper Truck. One of the best mods a 4 door can do other than a 6 speed conversion and we got those covered too ;)

How much are your 1 piece aluminum driveshafts for a six speed conversion on the quad cabs Scott?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back