quadcab night runner wanted

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody looking to sell? I need a vehicle to fit my new family in, I also have to many cars to keep up on presently. I wont be able to purchase for a few months as I'm trying to sell two vehicles locally, and I refuse to "borrow" for any toys. So if anybody is interested in a trade. I'm selling a 2000 firehawk with 92,000 miles, runs great and very fast. Brand new graphite paint with silver stripes, $13,500.00. And a 93 typhoon with 73000 miles, white, with a very custom $$$tereo. It does have a slight "miss" in it though. Havent had time to tune it, and due to some a$$holes the head unit just got stolen. I have a new Alpine to go in but havent installed it yet, a very beautiful fast truck! $8000.00. Or buy them both for $20,000.00 and save! come on people put me in a night runner, it would look great next to my Yellow Fever

dont know where you are located but just saw today the dealer here in lincolnton NC has an 06 QC silver edition on the used lot, holla if interested , I'll get the info

I found two new nightrunners in Vegas at the same dealership. Forgot wich one but you can check all of their stock on Dodge.com.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back