Question for our Canadian members !

Arska2

EU Moderator
Reaction score
Hi,

is anyone in this forum living close to Concord / Ontario - Canada ?

I possibly would need some support from someone over there.

Maybe even someone knowing a lawyer that could help out for some dollars ?

Thanks in advance for a feedback.

Arne

i'm just over 2 hours, cant really help out with a lawyer though as i don't know one. Should I ask why?!

Without posting names...

I bought some parts for my engine in Canada.
Total value 3.250$ (US). Sent the money and
stayed in contact with that guy for some month.

Parts had to be manufactured and ordered.

Now, about 15 month later i am still waiting on a reply when
My parts will finally arrive at my Florida address.

Last time i heard from him is 6 month ago. Since then just silence.

No responses to my reminders.

As said before, i need to find out with the help of a lawyer what my rights are in Canada
and then i will consult one, or just do it my way.

No keybordwarrior on this end of the line, that is what i can assure.....

Without posting names...

I bought some parts for my engine in Canada.
Total value 3.250$ (US). Sent the money and
stayed in contact with that guy for some month.

Parts had to be manufactured and ordered.

Now, about 15 month later i am still waiting on a reply when
My parts will finally arrive at my Florida address.

Last time i heard from him is 6 month ago. Since then just silence.

No responses to my reminders.

As said before, i need to find out with the help of a lawyer what my rights are in Canada
and then i will consult one, or just do it my way.

No keybordwarrior on this end of the line, that is what i can assure.....

I am sorry to hear about this Arne, I hope it gets resolved for you. :D Names would be appreciated to help keep the community informed about who they can and can't trust.

Last edited:
Once it is solved, you will find a nice write up with name, number and address.

All i want is my money back and sent it right away to one vendor from this site.

Hope i will have some news soon....

I have sent Arne some information, that will hopefully help with this situation.

Arne needs to work this to a satisfactory resolution, so let's not pester him with "Who is it". I can say that it is not a Vendor on our forum.

I hope you can get it taken care of but it would be a big help if we knew who it was so those of us in Canada dont try and buy parts from this person.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I hope you can get it taken care of but it would be a big help if we knew who it was so those of us in Canada dont try and buy parts from this person.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

If you are considering a major purchase or major work on your engine or transmission, members like rottenronnie, yellowvenom, slitherbeast, myself and others in Canada, would be happy to recommend who we have used.

You can trust this site's vendor's.:)

Once again, thanks for the support from certain members within this forum.

Will take your advice and take it step by step....

Once it is done and solved i will keep everyone updated.

As said before there are trustworthy vendors on this site
you can take your money to and get your parts as agreed !

Paid this check collector (on disability but still running a cash HVAC business) $600 of a $1,000 bid for replaceing my central air outside unit. He cashed the check the day I gave it to him. Then he disappears & won't return my calls. Well untill the the last one. Left him the following voice mail. If you don't call me back I will have to hunt you down break your legs. You can call the cops but it's still going to happen. I got a return call the same day. 3 days later the unit was in.

I have sent Arne some information, that will hopefully help with this situation.

Arne needs to work this to a satisfactory resolution, so let's not pester him with "Who is it". I can say that it is not a Vendor on our forum.

Hi, just a short update.

I filed a BBB online complaint on that specific company in Canada.

Thanks to the help of some members on here, especially to mention Oldcolt !

That is the first step of the legal ways to get my money back....., lets see what the outcome is.

All i can say is, i called him several times within the last days. Guess what ? No answering....
I emailed him several times. Guess what ? No email back....
His Facebook page is down, but he keeps posting videos on Youtube about his "performance heads" in Corvettes and other cars.

If this BBB complaint will not work out, i will do a full write up of the story and see what other chances i have to get my money and my heads back....

Last edited:
Hi, just a short update.

I filed a BBB online complaint on that specific company in Canada.

Thanks to the help of some members on here, especially to mention Oldcolt !

That is the first step of the legal ways to get my money back....., lets see what the outcome is.

All i can say is, i called him several times within the last days. Guess what ? No answering....
I emailed him several times. Guess what ? No email back....
His Facebook page is down, but he keeps posting videos on Youtube about his "performance heads" in Corvettes and other cars.

If this BBB complaint will not work out, i will do a full write up of the story and see what other chances i have to get my money and my heads back....

Best of luck Arne! It's very sad that you can't even get a response.

I'm sorry to hear this Arne. Sucks to know there are dishonest people out there always looking to pull a quick one from under the good folk. I hope this resolves for you soon with the least amount of struggle possible.

Just to keep this updated.

I dont give a sh.. about this company and name of the owner anymore.
This is just another scumbag that needs to have a nice asskick.

A liar when he opens his mouth.

Dont go to ROLLING THUNDERZ in Concord / Canada, if you are interested
in any performance parts foryour Viper or Viper truck.

Ned Erkman who plays the owner and inventor of everything that makes "power" to any performance car is nothing than a cheater.

If someone knows someone that can collect my money and parts i would pay for it.

Not being able to finalize my truck really pisses me off and knowing that such a piece of sh.. Keeps my money and parts makes me even more angry.

As i dont want die of a heart attack because of getting angry all the time i think about it i started my own anger management project.....

I try to enjoy rest of the summer without a roof and a bed to carry things on....

Last edited:
Just to keep this updated.

I dont give a sh.. about this company and name of the owner anymore.
This is just another scumbag that needs to have a nice asskick.

A liar when he opens his mouth.

Dont go to ROLLING THUNDERZ in Concord / Canada, if you are interested
in any performance parts foryour Viper or Viper truck.

Ned Erkman who plays the owner and inventor of everything that makes "power" to any performance car is nothing than a cheater.

If someone knows someone that can collect my money and parts i would pay for it.

Not being able to finalize my truck really pisses me off and knowing that such a piece of sh.. Keeps my money and parts makes me even more angry.

As i dont want die of a heart attack because of getting angry all the time i think about it i started my own anger management project.....

I try to enjoy rest of the summer without a roof and a bed to carry things on....

Damn Arne this sucks to hear :(
Wasn't SRT10Venomous from up there and a big supporter of that place? Ive personally never heard anything other than that and his truck supposedly ran pretty fast, lmao. I'd be happy to help with our CNC heads boss if you're still needing for your project. :burnout:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back