Quick Fuel problem question

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I have a small delima. The truck has been returned by the mexicans smuggling cantalopes accros the boarder.
And David is close to finishing, BUT we origianally went with a smaller fuel pump and stock rails to give everyone an idea of what one of the systems would make with the least amount of $. And with this I may be limited on power, he hopes for 800 or so before the fuel runs out.

Now heres my Q, should I go ahead with a bigger pump, fuel rails, and lines? Or just finish for now, be happy, bring her home, enjoy the summer, and do it this winter?

I think I could be happy with 800 little horsy's for awhile, and later I could upgrade the fuel and go with stryker heads, and hopefully go over 1000hp

whatch think?

You might want to ask walt. He just got his Venom 1000 kit done and I belive he just upgraded the pump, and the line going to the fuel rail. Walt, you got some info on this you could post?

-Red

Stinker said:
I have a small delima. The truck has been returned by the mexicans smuggling cantalopes accros the boarder.
And David is close to finishing, BUT we origianally went with a smaller fuel pump and stock rails to give everyone an idea of what one of the systems would make with the least amount of $. And with this I may be limited on power, he hopes for 800 or so before the fuel runs out.

Now heres my Q, should I go ahead with a bigger pump, fuel rails, and lines? Or just finish for now, be happy, bring her home, enjoy the summer, and do it this winter?

I think I could be happy with 800 little horsy's for awhile, and later I could upgrade the fuel and go with stryker heads, and hopefully go over 1000hp

whatch think?

What the hell Stinker. If it's only another month or two go for it. I would personally rather wait a little longer and not have to dread the thought of going without the beast again at a later time.

My 2 cents. I will send the bill later.:rolleyes: ;) :D

Silverback said:
What the hell Stinker. If it's only another month or two go for it. I would personally rather wait a little longer and not have to dread the thought of going without the beast again at a later time.

My 2 cents. I will send the bill later.:rolleyes: ;) :D
I would tend to agree with SilverBack, as long as it's going to be a relatively short time. If I were you, I'd never want to turn loose of it again, I'd want it done once and for all so I could go drive it for a change!!!!!

Go ahead and have it done now nothing worse that waiting all that time to get it back then have to turn around and send it back in...

Thats jsut it, when she comes home she stays, I can upgrade the fuel system and do the heads, then get it tuned, just want my baby home, she's about to give birth, its almost been 9 months.

You could always use a fuel regulator to mimic stock pressure if its that important to post sales.

I went through this with the SS.I was just running one fuel pump with the 10 AN line.Which was fine for 750 maybe 800 HP.I added the other pump and the feed line.I would opt to do it right and get it back finished.It will only take another week to put in the pump and line max including a day or two to tune.

Aeromotive Eliminator......Do it now! Quit being a puss.....Nobody cares how cheap it is after the mess you went thru, i think it is painfully obvious that cheap=no good. The final product will be kickass but the hell that they put you through is not worth it. Do it now my brotha.

Blake how did they do yours? is the eliminator pump inthe tank? Also did you go with larger fuel rails? If its in the tank did they change anything else or just replace the pump, or put it on the frame rail outside the tank? Also how many $ for the aeromotive?

thanks bro!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back