Radio

Mbb

Reaction score
What has the group done to upgrade the radio with all the new technology but still keep the original integrity?

What has the group done to upgrade the radio with all the new technology but still keep the original integrity?
I’m still with the factory system .. believe it’s the RB4 , 05 QC TRUCK !
the Moderator @HemiLonestar has a system that looks like the beat I’ve seen .. Maybe he will chime in !
He did post it up on a thread a few months ago . Maybe a search would bring the thread up .. this is the pic I saved from his posts !IMG_3906.png

Insane Audio

I’m still with the factory system .. believe it’s the RB4 , 05 QC TRUCK !
the Moderator @HemiLonestar has a system that looks like the beat I’ve seen .. Maybe he will chime in !
He did post it up on a thread a few months ago . Maybe a search would bring the thread up .. this is the pic I saved from his posts !View attachment 66284
Where did you get this? That's a double DIN, right? What brand, and does it use the factory amp?

The unit HemiLonestar has is discontinued. There's another thread that goes into all the detail - "amp bypass for stereo"
He did mention in that thread he may part with his.

Where did you get this? That's a double DIN, right? What brand, and does it use the factory amp?
Amazon, Insane Audio made it (who appears to have gone out of business), it is a custom made android head unit that fits the 02-05 (varies by vehicle) Mopar oval dash opening. Designed to work with the factory amp (and does). Comes with their native nav app but as an android it is fully customizable with whatever apps you see fit to put on it. Has multiple camera inputs, I had it hooked to a backup cam integrated into a 3rd gen tailgate handle (which had a locking solenoid for the tailgate); looked and worked like it was factory.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back