Raptor light

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i have the new raptor light but when setting number of cylinders there is only settings for up to 8 cylinders ,,,what has everyone got thiers set at ,,on their web sight i see no info on this setting ,,,

also im still looking to find the Vss wire color

i'm not near my truck right now, otherwise i would tell ya'...but look in the DIY section,there is info there;)

moparracing said:
all install step needs are covered in the following thread:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7801&highlight=raptor+install
i dont have the three wire set up ,,,i have the new light that has the staging option ,,,there is not three i have 4 wires ,,,blk grn red and white ,,i have the blk on ground ,the green on blue/white ,the red on ignition hot ,,but this one has a wire that the instructions say is to be attached to the Vss output wire ??

this is the new light stink is pimping ,,it just came out and they dont have any instructions on web site yet ,,

Ironhead said:
i dont have the three wire set up ,,,i have the new light that has the staging option ,,,there is not three i have 4 wires ,,,blk grn red and white ,,i have the blk on ground ,the green on blue/white ,the red on ignition hot ,,but this one has a wire that the instructions say is to be attached to the Vss output wire ??

this is the new light stink is pimping ,,it just came out and they dont have any instructions on web site yet ,,
gotcha...... bummer. :(

DIRECTWIRE� WIRING INFORMATION - DODGE / RAM PICKUP / 2005 / Accessory

[PRINT THIS PAGE]

12volts red (40A), red (40A) + ignition harness
Ignition pink/white + ignition harness
Parking Lights+ white/yel (L), white/gray (R) + harness at top of driver fender
Parking Lights- white/lt. green - headlight switch
Notes: Parking lights are negative trigger thru a 590 ohm resistor. MUST use a relay.
Headlight white/lt. green - headlight switch
Notes: Headlights and parking lights are negative trigger thru a 1100 ohm resistor. MUST use a relay.
Trunk/Hatch Release N/A
Power Sliding Door N/A
Speed Sense dk. green/yellow PCM, black plug, pin 13
Notes: The PCM is on the passenger side firewall.

On SRT-10 models, the vss wire is in the white plug, pin 27.

On diesel models, the vss wire is at the ECM on the lower driver side of the engine, 50 pin plug, pin 11.
Wipers brown/wht (L), brown/org (H) + windshield wiper motor
LF Window up/dn orange/lt. green - orange/wht A driver window switch in door
RF Window up/dn orange/tan - orange/gray A driver kick, door harness
LR Window up/dn orange/white - orange/gray A driver kick, door harness
RR Window up/dn orange/lt. blu -orange/dk. blu A driver kick, door harness
Sun Roof open/close motor part of module
Sun Roof Limit/close N/A
Memory Seat 1 N/A
Memory Seat 2 N/A
Memory Seat 3 N/A
Immobilizer Bypass Module: Required: Yes Type: Sentry Key Part #: 555C, 556U, or 555U
Notes: Only vehicles with gray keys have the immobilizer.

This wiring information is being provided free of charge on an "as is" basis, without any representation or warranty. It is your responsibility to verify any circuit before interfacing with it using a digital multimeter.
Directed electronics, Inc. assumes no responsibility with regards to the accuracy or currency of this information. Proper installation in every case is and remains the responsibility of the installer. DEI assumes no liability or responsibility resulting from improper installation, even in reliance upon this information.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back